Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bad Guys were having dinner in their hideout. They were exercising, like lifting dumbbells and using treadmills. Feeling alerted, the Bad Guys jumped in alert, exercise equipment behind.

Tarantula got into her computer to see who found the secret tunnel of their hideout as it was connected to their TV.

The other Bad Guys jumped to their couch, and waited for Tarantula to view the security camera that led to the elevator in their tunnel.

The TV was now cleared to see the footage from the security camera outside. There was none other than their friend Mira. The Bad Guys sighed in relief as they thought there were intruders finding their hideout.

Since it was just Mira, they were going to let her in anyway.

When the elevator opened, Mira stepped out while holding her 5-year-old daughter's hand, guiding her in.

"Mira!" Shark opened his arms, and rushed to Mira, hugging her.

"Hi, Mira!" Hornet greeted

"Watcha' doin here, girl?" Tarantula winked, who was on Shark's shoulder.

"Oh, thank you for letting me in. I don't know where else to go to ask a little favor," the journalist said.

"A favor?" Snake asked.

"Well, you see guys," Mira released Mariposa's hand as she ran to the couch to watch TV with Piranha. Mira took a deep breath, and squealed in excitement, "My boss assigned me for another field trip, and I accept it!"

"Wait, what?" Wolf, Snake, Shark, Tarantula, and Hornet exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah, and I really need more of your advice," Mira said happily.

But the five Bad guys glanced at each other in concern before facing Mira again.

"Look, we wanted to, Mira, but I'm not sure it's a good idea," Wolf declared.

Mira's smile dropped, "Why?"

"Because you almost got killed last time, and we don't want that to happen to you again," Shark answered.

"Are you kidding? I've never felt so alive on my first field! Let's go again!" Mira squealed in excitement before jumping up and down

"Mira, I know the crime world is exciting for you to write about, but the first time was just luck. You won't know what would happen on your second time on the field," Tarantula.

"Oh, so the Bad Guys are slowly becoming like real Good Guys?" Mira smirked, wanting to point out the Bad Guys didn't have a sense of badness anymore.

"First of all, don't call us that," Hornet warned with a sharp glare, "Second of all, you're just an ordinary citizen, Mira, You're still not a professional former criminal like us. And besides, you had a daughter. I don't think you're completely ready to go into the field again yet."