Online Dating

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Some time ago in prison*

Diane was visiting the Bad Guys in jail where she was waiting in the visitation area. When they were called, a cop opened the door for them to see Diane, and they sat at the same table with her,

"Hey, guys. How was jail time doing?" Diane asked in concern.

"I have to be honest, it's a bit boring and no fun..." Snake started, but he was cut off when Wolf wrapped an arm around him to make him stop.

"But it was kinda great, Diane! We spend a little time together, we do service, and..." Wolf then shifted to Piranha and Hornet's sides, "And these two have some kind of chemistry together!"

"W-w-wait, what?!" Piranha exclaimed.

"Excuse me?!" Hornet squeaked.

"You're both stubborn and aggressive," Wolf pointed.

"I am not!" Piranha and Hornet answered in unison while crossing their arms.

"See? You always agreed with each other," Wolf teased them again.

"No, we don't!" Piranha and Hornet shook their heads.

"I am definitely seen a couple here!"

"You're not! Because I'm not! Phew!"

"Besides, Wolf. We're both guys! Two guys shouldn't be in love!" Piranha pointed,

"That's gross." And I'm a hornet, and he's a piranha. It won't work out between us," Hornet added.

"Uhh, Hornet, I'm a tarantula and you're a hornet. It worked out between us," Tarantula reminded.

"Yeah, but we weren't in love, are we? Plus, we're the same size, so we're supposed to be good," Hornet said.

"And Piranha, I thought you heard about the LGBTQ+ community. Everybody is part of it," Diane reminded.

"Yeah. And Hornet, you're pansexual. You're supposed to be in love with anyone!" Shark exclaimed.

"Yeah, well, I'm not feeling it yet, alright? Not even to any of you yet... Well, except for Webs, I already tried her, but it didn't work out," Hornet replied.

"You just need to get out there, and meet someone," Diane stopped when he realized the Bad Guys were still in jail, "I mean, you can find someone else here in prison."

Hornet rolled his eyes and groaned, "Ugh, whatever."

"Yeah, I don't think I have feelings for Hornet. And I'm not sure about the community you're talking about. I'm not into romance anyway," Piranha told Diane as he hopped off the seat, and wanted to head back to his cell.