Mira In The Field

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the New Company Building, Mira was still in the middle of her work of writing the article about another crime committed by the Bad Guys, and another one about their crime-fighting success.

While she was typing on her computer, a woman came to her desk, and said, "Mira Rose, the boss wants to see you."

This made Mira separate her fingers from the keyboard. She was surprised that her boss wanted to see her. She gulped nervously before standing up from her chair, and following her boss' assistant.

On the way, Mira started asking, "And I in trouble?"

"He just told me to call you," the assistant said.

Mira didn't want to ask another question. The assistant might have no idea why the boss called her. When they made it in front of the boss' door, the assistant tilted her head, gesturing for Mira to go inside. Mira took a deep breath, and entered the room.

In the boss' office, the chair was facing backward. Nervously, Mira slowly closed the door behind her.

"Mr. Wilson...I heard you want to see me?" Mira asked.

"Yes, Ms. Rose, we have something to discuss," said the boss, turning around to face her. "Your articles of the Bad Guys are really impressive lately. You reported almost everything about them. Their crime, their heroism, and even other activities, like Mr. Piranha planning to have his own singing career, Mr. Hornet having a job at the FasTogether restaurant, and Mr. Shark becoming a famous 'actress' as Heather Jennings until he got fired for faking his identity in the set. There were many things the people learned about the Bad Guys."

Mira chuckled, "Aww, it was nothing. It's a simple job."

"And that is why I'm calling you here, Ms. Rose," Mr. Wilson declared, making Mira stop chuckling and paying attention to him. "Since your journaling skills were so impressive and incredible, how would like to put your skills in the field?"

"Umm, is writing about the Bad Guys already a field journaling to me? I've been going outside and taking pictures of them."

"Yes, it does. But this is gonna be different. I'm assigning you to an advanced level of field journaling, which is very dangerous. A gang of criminals broke into the Natural History Museum the other night, and they stole some kind of jade artifact. And I want you to write an article about this artifact, and know what the criminals' intention of stealing it is."

"Wait, how can I do that? That would be a dangerous mission," Mira asked worriedly as she knew about the danger of field journaling.

"Ms. Rose, you just have to find a way. I know this is a suicide mission, but it's a way to improve your skills. You can't just sit behind your desk all the time and write, and research things in the internet. You should go out there, and find stories outside the office. It's a real thing."