The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1

Hey guys! Prepare yourselves, because this is the chapter about the story of Mr. Hornet becoming the sixth member of the Bad Guys. Have fun reading!

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For 7 days straight, Hornet kept flying around the city of Los Angeles, looking for a new home, and carrying his new stuffed swan. He was asking for help after his experience as a test subject at Sunnyside Laboratory. He even tried to explain how he was tortured as a test subject. But whenever he tried to come close to civilians, they all screamed and ran away from him. Most of the screams he heard were "Murder Hornet", "He's gonna sting me!" "Run for your lives!" and worst of all, "Kill him!"

Hornet tried to find someone who could help him and he could trust, but no one wanted to help him at all. The sight of him made the people just scream and run away from him, no matter how many times he told them that he won't harm anyone. No one listened to him. No one even believed in him about the life gem that was stuck on his metal vest around his thorax. He almost got captured by authorities, but he kept flying away. He couldn't find anywhere else to hide. He was on the news... well, not technically him, but his species was on the news, and they were described as "Murder Hornets". That was the reason he was called that way when he approached other people. When Hornet felt weak from flying, the strong wind that was made by speeding cars in roads and hallways carried him somewhere that he didn't expect to be. His life gem was slowly blinking and almost lost its glow.

One day, when Hornet escaped from the road, he didn't care where his wings could take him. It didn't matter to him anymore. He felt so weak and near his end. He suddenly flew to a strange tunnel at the aqueduct. He flew deep into the tunnels as the inside became darker. Hornet's vision blurred until his eyelids were heavy, and couldn't stay open any longer. Now that he felt his death come nearer, Hornet's wings weakened, lowering himself down to the ground as his body was too weak and heavy for his wings to carry him. He slowly landed on the ground near the elevator doors, and his eyes closed while still wrapping an arm around his toy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The elevator in front of him led to the hideout of the famous criminal group, the Bad Guys. Wolf was watching TV, Snake was drinking his coffee, Shark and Piranha were arm wrestling, and Tarantula was practicing more of her hacking skills while they were not doing crimes, they would rather stay in their home, and relax.

When Tarantula decided to get a snack, she climbed up the fridge, and noticed on the schedule board that it was trash day today.

"Hey guys, I think it's time to take out the trash," she reported to her friends.

The boys stopped what they were doing and glanced at each other.

"Who's turn to take out the trash?" Wolf asked.