Get A Job

This chapter is the continuation of "The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet."

Have fun reading this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Hornet was sleeping peacefully in bed, but he began to squirm like a frightening worm as he was stuck in the dream world.

The world was dark with raging fire all over the place. Humans and a few other anthropomorphic animals screamed and ran in fear. A missile was dropped on a building, exploding the rooftop. In the very center of the city, a shadowy-figure was on top of a high mountain where the Bad Guys were staring at it from the bottom.

"Hornet!" Shark cried.

"Hornet, stop!" Tarantula yelled.

"You don't have to do this!" Snake exclaimed.

The shadowy figure turned out to be Hornet as he wore black clothes and a cape, "You chose to be good over me! And you're going to abandon me?"

"No. We want you to join us!" Wolf answered.

"We want you to be good like us!" Piranha added.

"Well, I don't want to be good! Not after everything that I've been through! If I can't have you 5 by my side, nobody will!" Hornet roared in rage as he stomped one of his little legs on the mountain, causing large cracks at the surface of the Earth, sinking everything in their paths, including the Bad Guys. Hornet cackled crazily and evilly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the real world, Hornet snapped awake from that horrible nightmare. He panted in stress while sweating as he realized it was just a dream when he looked around, and found out he was in his bedroom.

Thank goodness it was just a dream.

But Hornet shouldn't depend on it. It was not just a dream... It was a sign or a vision if he continued to think negatively about his friends for being good and him wanting to stay bad, there will be die-hard consequences. No, he can't! He won't let that happen! His friends are the only family he ever had, and he couldn't lose them because of his own pride. He had to find a way to prevent that nightmare from happening.

Hornet looked at his alarm clock shaped like a hornet hive comb, and saw it was still 6:15 am. This means his friends weren't up yet, not even Piranha since he usually woke up every 6:30 am to prepare breakfast. Hornet got out of bed, and headed to the door. He slowly opened the door so his friends won't hear him coming out of his bedroom.