A Suspicious Affair

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!

We're the Bad Guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the News Company building. Mira was typing an article on the Bad Guys. They stopped another criminal almost doing something drastic to an innocent family. Glad that the Good Bad Guys arrived just in time to save them. That is going in the newspaper

"Aaand... done!" She typed fast in the end, and lifted her hands from the keyboard, "Phew, the Bad Guys had done it again, huh? Now I deserve my break," Mira then saved the file of her article, and opened another one. The file is just a story that she made as a hobby if she ever got bored with her job. She continued typing where she left off.

"And so, after having to have searched through many of the thriving habitual residencies where the gentlest of wildlife reside, the lonely woman finally found her savior in khaki. Callum greeted her with a friendly hug right in front of the zebra exhibit, where the zebras themselves mimic the humans' special display of bonding by cuddling one another as well. Mirabelle looked into Callum's eyes, feeling her initial despair and loneliness fade away and only for an instant because of the special moment she was sharing with the love of her life. Both humans standing together, where only the sound of the parakeets at the Aviary nearby provided a harmonic serenity to their moment. Safe in her comrades' arms feeling as snug as a joey in his mama's pouch, as if nothing in the world could ever harm her emotions as the feelings of loneliness she resided with many many moons ago before meeting the special man. Despite many eyes of the wildlife watching, it felt as if they were the only ones on Earth together, them against the world where only the army of animals around them would protect them and guide them. For someplace as chaotic as a zoo, work chaos and craziness drive among more than the animals themselves, for one single moment as the pair laid eyes, locked in a trans as steady as the stare of an owl, and shared a gentle kiss under the bringing light that made their love shine so bright, even the bats in the darkest caves could see it. Callum was a man of many passions when they came to the protection and care of the animals around him, but the most important animal that he made sure to always care for the most was Mirabelle, who to him, was like gold, a treasure he would always cherish forever and ever."

"Mhm." Mira nodded proudly for herself at this paragraph of her story. Then, she looked at her wristwatch. "Oh, almost time for lunch," She saved her file but didn't close the window. She left the computer open just in case she'll return to make some edits for her story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, a few minutes after Mira left, Shark came by her office, holding a pen.

"Hey Mira, I just came by to return your pen," But when Shark looked up, Mira's desk was empty, "Mira? Hello?" He wanted to make sure Mira is still around the room, but everyone else already left for lunch.