Tarantula In The Countryside

Hey guys, Happy Thanksgiving! I just realized that my schedule for the next chapter was today! Coincidentally, Thanksgiving Day!

So, this chapter isn't Thanksgiving theme, but it showed the importance of this holiday, I hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, in the Bad Guys' hideout, Snake, Shark, Piranha, and Hornet were heading to the elevator as Wolf picked up the keys from the desk.

"Come on, guys. Let's go out to get some coffee," Shark declared.

Before Wolf joined the others in the elevator, the only one left was Tarantula, who was writing something on the couch.

"Hey, Webs," he called Tarantula, who was startled, and faced away from the paper to look at Wolf, "Are you coming?"

"Oh, I'll... I'll catch up with you guys," Tarantula made a half-smile.

Wolf grinned and nodded as he headed in the direction of the elevator. When he made it in with the rest of the gang, the elevator doors closed.

As soon as her friends were gone, Tarantula continued to write on the paper. After a few more words, she was already done. She read the paper again to double-check any grammar errors or anything she might miss. But the letter seemed okay, so it's time to put it down.

Tarantula jumped to the coffee table in front of her, and put the paper down, placing a tiny pot of plant on it so it won't be blown away. Tarantula looked at the paper one more time, and sighed, "Sorry, boys. It's been fun."

She wore her backpack, wore her hoodie over her head, and jumped off the table to crawl towards the elevator. She crawled up to the buttons of the elevator, pushed the down button, and the doors opened. She quickly crawled inside as soon as the doors closed.

The letter that Tarantula wrote was still on the table.

Dear guys,

This city life is getting me down... I'm off for the countryside where I can settle down in a peaceful life

Goodbye forever,
Webs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarantula got herself a ride out of town as she secretly stood on top of a moving white car headed out of the city. When the car drove to the countryside, Tarantula looked around, and the place consisted with

"Oooh, this must be it," Tarantula said to herself as she jumped off the car.

As she landed on the ground, glad that she was so jumpy. She didn't hit the ground that hard. While she jumped, she got a good look around the place, until she accidentally fell into a pile of brown mush. When she got her head out, she wondered about the brown stuff all over her. She looked up, and saw the label of a sac that said "Cow Manure". Tarantula gasped as she slowly looked down to see the brown stuff again, and gagged disgustingly, "EEEEEWWWW, GROOSSSS!"