You and Me, Together

Finally! The last chapter of The Bad Guys season 1. I really hope you enjoyed this story and all the chapters I created with the help of my two best friends, MasterClass60 and TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3. But first, I hope you'll love this last chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vacationing in Santa Catalina Island was a blast. The Bad Guys spent 3 days on that island just to relax, and wind up their minds about what happened to Hornet losing his life but gaining it back again. Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula had their suspicions while Piranha and Hornet didn't say a word since they left the island and made it to their hideout. Deep down, Piranha and Hornet felt a little awkward being close to each other after having night stands... twice during their vacation. They do enjoy it, and they still love each other for it, but they weren't ready to tell the others about their new relationship. They need the right time to announce. But for now, they had to keep it a secret and lay low.

One morning, Hornet got out of his bedroom after waking up to get some breakfast. Like everyone morning, Piranha woke up early to make breakfast. But the two encountered at the counter, there was still awkwardness in the air.

"Uh... Hello, Piranha," Hornet started, trying to act casual, "Lovely weather we're having."

Piranha grinned nervously, "Hello, Hornet. How's your salary so far?"

But Hornet got tired of this awkwardness as he expressed, "Okay, this is just weird. Although my salary is actually doing quite well, thank you."

"Sorry, I guess I'm just a little freaked out after the... lip-touching thing," Piranha confessed.

"Yeah, that, uh, lip-touching thing was... unexpected."

"Unexpected like winning the lottery? Or unexpected like getting mauled by a bear?"

Hornet started to explain the comparison between those two choices, "Though lottery winners experience an immediate sense of euphoria, it often devolves into a miserable existence marred by alienation, lawsuits, and broken relationships. While bear attack survivors, on the other hand, often develop a new appreciation and zest for life. So kissing you was as good as being mauled by a bear.

"Thanks, Hornet. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me," Piranha was flattered as he and Hornet shared a gentle hug.

Meanwhile, Wolf came out of the elevator with pencils, and he noticed the two., Hey, guys. What's going on?"

The two realized that Wolf was behind them, and he saw them hugging. They quickly let go, and felt panic about how to explain what was happening.

"Help! Hornet's trying to steal my wallet!" Piranha ran away from Ho0rnet and hid behind Wolf.