Uptight (Shark's Alright)

Merry Christmas, guys! I decided to post a new story for Christmas. And just in time too, this chapter took place on Christmas Even in the same year the Bad Guys were sent to jail, so this is their first Christmas in jail together. Have fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hornet suddenly flew across the hallway to get to the cafeteria at the speed of light as he excitedly found Wolf, Snake, Piranha, and Tarantula, cleaning up the tables to tell them what he just discovered.

"Guys! Guys! Okay, guess who is crushing big time?" Hornet asked excitingly.

Piranha rolled his eyes, "Oh, Hornet, not again, even Kate McKinnon makes a pit stop once in a while!"

"I am not talking about me, Piranha!" Hornet growled before admitting, Although Kate McKinnon is definitely on my list!" He stared up dreamingly.

Impatient about the reason why Hornet was excited earlier, Wolf snapped his finger to get Hornet's attention, "Hornet!"

Hornet snapped out of his thoughts to stay focused on his discovery, "Right! Anyhow, I'm talking about Shark. He is in love."

Tarantula arched a brow, "Are you sure? I was just in the girls' bathroom and there was nobody sobbing, 'Why me! Why me!'" She mimicked a whining lady.

"I'm sure. I just saw him down the hallways when I came here, and he was totally distracted and 'spacey'," Hornet said.

At that cue, Shark came to the cafeteria, and tripped down to the floor.

The other Bad Guys watched that, and the other 4 believed what Hornet said about Shark.

"Guess you're right. That's love," Snake mentioned, "Painful, painful love." The other Bad Guys snickered quietly as they approached Shark

Shark quickly got himself up off the ground, and acted casually, "Hey, how's it going? Nice gigs. Roy, how's it goin'?"

The Bad Guys then walked over to Shark with Tarantula and started questioning him, "Spill it, Shark, who is she?"

"Who's who?" Shark asked.

"The girl who you're falling for," Piranha responded, "All the way down the hallway."

"There's no girl."

"Oh, really. Then how do you explain this box of chocolates?" Wolf waved the box of chocolates that he picked from the ground.

Shark sighed in defeat, "Alright ... fine ... they're for a girl."

"What's her name?" Hornet asked eagerly.

"Guys, she's not even in prison," Shark snatched the box of chocolates from Wolf, "You don't even know her."

The six of them walked over and took a seat at the table again.