Chief Luggins Strikes Again

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. It's the final week of the semester, and I had to finish all my finals. Hope you'll like this new chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the police station, Chief Luggins was reading the newspaper with the headline said "The Bad Guys Stop Bad Robbers at Angeles Jems!", "Those Bad Guys...!" She started gripping both of her ends on the newspaper as she shook in anger and slowly crumbled their paper with her teeth greeting, "They fooled me! Made fun of me! Oh, they're going to pay!" She crumpled the paper into a little ball, and threw it into the trash bin, "Who do they think they are? Becoming good?! Ha! It might be the only way to fool everyone so they would like them. Well, I'm not falling for their tricks again." Luggins looked back at her board as she still kept it in her office, wanting to throw back them back in jail, "I'll make sure they are going to pay for making fun of me like that." But then, by her window, she noticed the Bad Guys driving past her street, seemed to have a relaxing joyride since they had nothing left to do with no heist to plan or to make for the next crime, "So, they like to play games, huh? Oh, I'll give them a game to play." The chief grinned evilly as she had an idea of how to fight back against the Bad Guys for making a fool of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bad Guys drove down the street while listening to some music with Wolf driving the car. With no crimes to fight today and no crimes to secretly make, for now, the team decided to take a relaxing drive together, getting out of their hideout for a while for fresh air.

"It's a beautiful day for a drive, huh, guys?" Tarantula commented.

"I do need some relaxation and fresh air right now after all that hardwork of getting people's attention of how good we've been doing," Snake slouched on his seat.

"We're still doing something bad, right?" Hornet reminded.

Wolf rolled his eyes, and said, "Hornet, I know you're mad at me for... what happened last year, but this time, I stick to my word."

"You better be. If you don't, and if I'll get PTSDs again, I will sting you multiple times," Hornet showed his stinger at Wolf who flinched his face away from the bug.

"Okay, okay, don't worry. We may do good stuff, but we're still the Bad Guys. Nothing can change that," Wolf reassured him.

All the way, while looking at the window, Shark noticed something familiar outside as he pointed, "Ooh, guys, look!"

This made Wolf step on the brakes, and parked on the sidewalk. The Bad Guys hopped out of the car, and rushed around a bag of money on the sidewalk.

"A bag of money? In the middle of a sidewalk?" Shark said