The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 2

Hey Guys, I am very sorry I haven't updated for almost 2 weeks because of being busy in school, and an upcoming poster of my new The Bad Guys story. I hope you'll like this new chapter. This chapter is part 2 of Hornet's story of joining the Bad Guys, and how he became to be at this time. Good luck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

The next day, in the afternoon, as Hornet just sat down in the vent while hugging his favorite stuffed swan, all alone, he could hear the Bad Guys' conversation at their dining table.

"I'm sorry, Wolf, but I don't think Hornet is good enough to be part of the team," Snake said.

Hornet crawled towards the opening really slowly, and listened to them.

"Come on, Snake, he's still a rookie. He's new to this," Wolf told him.

"So, he did a foolish thing in our last heist, but nobody's perfect. Not even me," Shark admitted.

"He's trying, and that's what matters. Some people got bored in their old job, and wanted to do something new, like what Hornet did. He's still one of us," Tarantula added as Hornet smiled after hearing two of his friends standing up for him, despite the results of his recent actions at their last heist. Tarantula then turned to Piranha, who was slouching on his seat with his arms crossed, "Right, Piranha?"

"Right?" Shark inquired.

"Well..." Piranha sounded like he had other opinions.

This made Hornet, who was still listening from the air vent, Shark, and Tarantula gasp in shock when they noticed that Piranha had different thoughts about his new friend.

"Hey look, don't get me wrong! Of course I understand Hornet was trying..." Piranha explained where he stopped in mid-sentence.

"But?" Tarantula asked.

Piranha then admitted, "But, I don't know. We never failed a heist before. I don't want to be mad at Hornet for not being the best at being a Bad Guy like us. I mean, I got used to us succeeding before we had him, I..."

"That's because he's not a Bad Guy!" Wolf shouted while slamming his paws on the table.

Having heard this painful statement from Wolf, Hornet became even more shocked, heartbroken, and depressed. He hasn't felt this feeling before since the other hornets of his hive abandoned him to die. He quietly flew deeper into the vent system, and put his left arm against his tearful eyes.

Wolf then added, right after Hornet left the opening, preventing him to hear more about the conversation, "Not yet, anyway. He's brand new to this. You've got to give him time to figure out who he wants to be, and how he fits into this crew."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, when all the Bad Guys fell asleep, Hornet quietly flew out of the vent, and watched his friends sleeping soundly. Hornet was devastated. It was confirmed by them that he's not a Bad Guy at all like them. He made himself different from them, like how different he was in his colony; being the nicest and friendliest murder hornet there is, and with the Bad Guys, he wasn't a criminal like them. He didn't know where he belonged anymore. He tried his best to fit in with the Bad Guys, but he wasn't sure if he could fit into the whole world.