Go Shark Go

Hey guys.

Great news. I finally finished my semester, so I'm now taking my Winter break. I'm able to spend my time writing, drawing, updating, and reading some books I borrowed from the library. I'm finally free!

I hope you guys would like this new chapter! This is one of my favorite chapters I've ever written too. Have fun. Christmas is coming!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Bad Guys' hideout, Shark was sitting on the couch watching TV. Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet came by to join him while bringing some chips with salsa for snacks, and Piranha was carrying a newspaper with his free hand. As the three small members of the Bad Guys sat down, they noticed Shark was watching a show for kids.

"Happy City? I can't believe you still watch this crap," Tarantula scoffed.

"Man, how can you still watch this, huh? Huh?!" Piranha snapped sharply at Shark.

But Shark ignored his friends' insult about the kid show he liked, "You know, I can tell you just woke from your nap, and I... I just don't want to engage," he said, "Besides, you can learn a lot from Australian nursery rhymes."

The setting seen on the TV showed what nearly looked similar to a warfare aftermath at the top of a mining landscape. 5 dancers were there, pretending to march in front of the grim background. They were wearing cheesy smiles as they kept marching and kept their gaze at the camera.

The workers go mining gold by gold, hurrah, hurrah
The taxers go taxing miner by miner, hurrah, hurrah
The miners then went to the war to slay the enforcers' law permits
And all their money bags dropped from the male bodies, hurrah, hurrah.

"See that was actually written about the Victorian gold rush period in Ballarat," Shark explained.

"Oh, didn't know that," Hornet admitted while watching the show.

"Ooh, ooh, this next one's my favorite. It's about the wildfire in Australia," Shark said excitingly.

This one was in a white blank room where the 5 dancers were sitting in a circle. This time, they were clapping their hands to the rhythm of their song while swinging their bodies around. However, this was in contrast with this:

The fire in the bush spread all around
Animals and trees burn around
The burning buildings fall all around my fair family

Shark clapped happily while kicking his legs like a child, "Yay! It's fun to watch these shows once in a while."

"Hey, did you read this? They're gonna be making an American version of Happy City right here in Hollywood," Piranha declared while reading the newspaper.