The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 2

The wait is finally over. Here is part of "The Secret Life of Mr. Hornet"! I hope you all enjoy it and understand what was happening to Hornet during the Gala of Goodness at the event of the movie.

Warning: This chapter might contain strong angst, so you better prepare a tissue right beside you. And if necessary, if you are familiar with the 3 songs I had stored here, you might wanna listen to the original songs since the lyrics here had changed while you read. Please take a moment to calm down, and get ready for the saddest parts of the chapter. Read every detail in the chapter as much as you can, guys. You have to and you need it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on The Bad Guys:

"I can't believe Hornet's been with us for four years," Wolf smiled.

Snake rolled his eyes, feeling unsatisfied, "And I can't believe we still celebrate the day he came to us. This is just nonsense."

"Come on, Snake. This is Hornet. He's our friend," Wolf reminded his best friend about Hornet being part of the team.

"Yeah, our bug friend who was called a killer," Snake exclaimed quietly.

"I was just... thinking about my past... about my time with my own species," Hornet said quietly.

"Oh..." Piranha was surprised, "You never told us about that."

"Because I never want to."

"I know you don't want to talk about your past, but... I was curious... what happened to them? What happened to you?"

"I guess this calls for a road trip!" Wolf smirked as he flipped his car keys from his pocket, and caught them in his paws.

"What?" Hornet didn't expect Wolf would agree to this.

"Yes! A road trip!" Shark exclaimed excitingly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five of the Bad Guys stared at the trees of the forest before moving their eyes at the dark hollow opening, the entrance of the forest.

"This is where you live before?" Piranha asked.

"Sure is! Come on!" Hornet flew down from the street, and into the forest.

The rest of the gang followed Hornet into the forest as they dropped themselves by sliding down from the platform of the road, and landed safely on the ground of the forest. They went a little deeper into the forest as the atmosphere was getting a little darker, but there was a little bit of light from above the trees.