The Bad Blog

So, once again, I stopped posting for a couple of days, but because I was sick. Today, I'll be posting more than one. I swear.

Anyway, enjoy this chapter for a while. You'll love it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new day at the restaurant, and, at the moment, Mr. Gardener was currently wiping the counter while a female worker was stacking some bowls together.

Mrs. Gardener was walking out of the kitchen, carrying circular, colorful, placemats.

"Check it out, Angel," Mr. Gardener commented, "The counter may be empty, but the rest of the restaurant's still bringing them in!"

He gestured to another area of the restaurant, where a large line of people seemed to be waiting patiently, exiting the place.

Mrs. Gardener noticed this, "Except that line is heading out!"

Two people started to leave the line and walk out of the store, with Mrs. Gardener commenting when she noticed one of her employees, Hornet, and his friend Tarantula, standing in line, "And so are Mr. Hornet and Ms. Tarantula! This isn't good!"

Mr. and Mrs. Gardener walked over to Hornet, and Mrs. Gardener, asked, "Hornet, what are you guys doing?"

Hornet turned around and replied, "We're in line for Camilton's Driveway restaurant down the street."

Mr. Gardener gasped in shock, "You're cheating on our restaurant?!"

"Do your other friends know?" Mrs. Gardener asked in disbelief.

"Oh, we know," The rest of the Bad Guys, Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Piranha, commented in unison while peeking their heads out from the line from the position where they were standing.

Both bosses gasped loudly, with Mr. Gardener exclaimed, and came over to them, "All of you?! After all the free smoothies I gave you?!"

Mrs. Gardener then quickly stepped in, "Woah, woah, woah. You give them free smoothies?"

Mr. Gardener felt a little sheepish, admitting, "I just want them to like me, Angel."

Hornet then spoke up, "Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Gardener, but everybody's been going to Camilton's Driveway restaurant ever since Loco y Malo gave them a rave review on his food blog."

"His rating scale from a "meh" to five "oooh's," Shark pointed out.

"And he just gave Camilton's Driveway restaurant 4 ½ 'oooh''s," Wolf said while pointing to the review on his phone.

Mr. Gardener took the phone and looked at the review as he asked, "How did they get 4 ½ "oooh's'?"

"Their new signature dish: the pizzarito. A pizza in a burrito," Tarantula answered.