The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between

So this is the continuation of the previous chapter of what happened when the Bad guys went back into the criminal world. Sorry I disappoint some fans, but I hope you'll like this new chapter here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bad Guys had finally returned to the crime world, and let the public know that. The Bad Guys had been doing few harmless crimes since Chief Luggins' Fancy High School Reunion. Some crimes were minor, like vandalism, theft, robbery, larceny, property damage, and other harmless crimes. They were careful when they wanted to cause mayhem in the city as they won't involve people in their way, avoiding hurting them. Before the end of the day, the Bad Guys had been damaging public properties by ramming over post lights, mailboxes, and trash cans, causing messes in the streets. They encountered another police pursuit. This is what they missed as criminals. Being chased was the most exciting thing as a criminal, and they wouldn't just throw that life away so easily. Being good is better, but life needs to be exciting once in a while. When they lost the cops. The Bad Guys returned to their hideout.

Their hideout was the same as they left it earlier. They didn't steal much like they used to, but the stuff they stole was average. More like small jewelry, and small piles of money they robbed from a bank back when they secretly committed a crime months ago. At least, this time, they didn't do as much crime as they used to. After fixing themselves for the night, The Bad Guys took 3 hours to sleep before going back into action. Like every night, the Bad Guys had to wear their black body suits so they won't be easily spotted by civilians or anything lurking in the dark at night. As usual, they became vigilantes at night. They fought criminals who stood in their way. Being vigilantes and fighting crime was their payment for the crimes they committed at day. Their crime-fighting job was their "community service" so they won't need to go to jail. Secretly, the Bad Guys even cleaned up the messes they made earlier that day.

After their work was done in the night, and the morning caught up to them, the Bad Guys returned to their hideout, all feeling exhausted from the activities they made for the whole day. They had breaks, it wasn't worth sleeping 5 more hours.

"Woo! What a day!" Snake threw himself on the couch to rest.

Shark already changed from his body suit to his casual clothes, "Yeah, doing harmless illegal activities while fighting crimes was a lot of work."

"I am really in for frozen grasshoppers today," Tarantula rubbed her hands and licked her lips as she crawled towards the fridge.

"Yeah, don't eat that right in front of me," Hornet looked disgusted as he fluttered backward from Tarantula.

While his friends were getting food from the fridge, Wolf sat on the couch, got the remote, and switched the TV on, "Let's see what they're saying about us today."