We're Criminals, Not Monsters

New Year is coming, so this is my new chapter for the upcoming year! Have fun, guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was an emergency that was reported by the LAPD, and Governor Diane came as quickly as she could. She was accompanied by Chief Luggins when she came in. As they came in, they were more cops who reported more details along the way.

"So, what do we got?" Diane asked.

"The paramedics found the source, and it turns out, a couple found some kind of powder while they were collecting junk," Chief Luggins started.

"And they found one of them dead, but the other survived in the meantime," a female cop added.

"This means this powder the couple found was poisonous?" the governor asked.

"I don't know, but this powder glowed in the dark. It means something serious," the chief of police answered

A male cop then joined the conversation while holding his phone, "The paramedic said the couple used it for art to sell their recycled goods. They didn't know what it was until it was too late."

The 2nd male cop rushed in, and handed the picture of a blue glowing powder on the table, "I got another information from the paramedics that someone bought a necklace contained with the powder three days ago, a day after they found the container of the powder. The paramedics read it in the receipt of the buyer's credit card."

"But, how would we know if this kind of substance is safe?" Chief Luggins asked while looking down at the picture, "It could be any powder we know in this picture!"

"We might know what it is yet...," Diane then thought of something quietly, before getting an idea, "But I know who could help us."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A compact-like communicator vibrated on the table as it rang for calling. A paw grabbed the compact, and opened it, answering the caller.

Diane's face then appeared on the screen, "Wolf!"

"Governor Diane Foxington! What made you call us this time of need?" Wolf asked, who was sitting on the chair of the dining table, drinking coffee.

"Wolf, we need you and your friends' expertise right now," the governess commanded, "We received a call from the paramedics that a couple was exposed to this dangerous powder that could kill anyone in an open area. We need you in the police station right."

"Diane, we're vigilantes. We don't work for the authorities. Why should we help?"

"Because, you had experiences of stealing valuable objects, even dangerous ones. I know you guys wouldn't take a risk of using any dangerous valuable objects, but you had studied them. Your criminal skills would be useful right now."