Give It A Try

Hey guys, as promised, I got my 2nd chapter exactly 5 days after I posted my 1st chapter. I hope you like this one. This chapter is based on one of my favorite childhood shows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, Tarantula was tapping the keyboard of her laptop on the table, and Hornet was digging into the upper kitchen cabinet. Piranha was cooking breakfast.

The giant circular vault door opened as Snake yawned, and slithered himself out, "Hey losers, what's for breakfast?"

Tarantula rolled her eyes as she didn't take Snake's insult too personally. She knew how he was as she greeted while laughing, "Aww, good morning to you too, Mr. Grumpypants."

Hornet flew out from the cabinet while carrying a box of fruit loops cereal, "I got some sugary cereal right here."

"I thought you always eat healthy," Piranha said, who was just below the hornet.

"Yeah, well, I need some sugar. Besides, sugar isn't meat after all," Hornet chuckled.

Snake went to the fridge and opened it. He was looking for something for breakfast, but when his eyes wandered inside the fridge, what he was looking for was not there, "Wha—" He scanned through the fridge again to see if he was dreaming, but was saddened by the cold, hard reality: there was 100% no meat in the fridge, "What the—!" He pulled the upper part of the fridge open to search for more, but there was no meat at all, "Aah!" Snake screamed as he turned to his 3 friends, "We've been robbed!"

On cue, Hornet flew down, and put the box of cereal down on the counter, into the room, "Robbed."

Piranha rushed towards Snake, and in front of the fridge, "What did they take"?

Snake replied frantically, "Everything! My, my, my- my crispy bacon, my juicy succulent ham, my tasty turkey, my salty, savory salami!"

Snake opened a drawer in the middle of the fridge and gasped again, "They even took my pulled pork!" He covered his eyes with his tail to weep silently, "What kind of criminal steals a snake's pulled pork?!"

"Sounds like the work of a...'pork'ster," Piranha snickered thinking his joke was funny as Tarantula and Hornet joined in the laughter.

"That is not funny! I need to call Wolf!" Snake scowled as he slithered in the direction of Wolf's room.

Tarantula then commented, "Okay, you know, uh, try SVU! The 'Salami Victims Unit'!"

The trio broke into laughter again

"I don't know. If we wait too long, it's gonna be a cold cuts case!" Hornet added as the trio once again were laughing.

Snake, who was completely unamused, pointed at them with his tail, and said, "Whatever this is, not helping!" Just then, Wolf came out of his room, fixing up his suit, as Snake sighed in relief, "Wolf! Finally, you're here. Listen, all of the meat is gone from the fridge!"