Pizza Night

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bad Guys rescheduled their times of fighting crime at night. They moved their time as vigilantes to 6 pm. Criminals sometimes began doing crimes early at night. That was how the Bad Guys used this advantage to fight other criminals, preventing them from doing something drastic.

Later at 9:30pm, the Bad Guys tiredly limped out of the elevator after their hard vigilant work in the whole city of LA, and stopping other criminals. They were worn out from doing good deeds for the whole night, so it was time for them to rest.

"Ugh! Being vigilantes is exhausting," Snake took off his black body suit, and threw it on the couch.

"Yeah, I think my wings are aching," Hornet lowered himself, and dropped on a cushion, seeing his wings all wrinkly.

"And I'm hungry," Tarantula crawled to the fridge, and when he opened the bigger door, all she could see were just the usual food she and the guys ate everyday, "Ugh, the same food in the fridge. Crickets? Push-pops? Veggie salad? Ham?" She used the force of her body to push the door close before jumping off to the floor, and crawling back to her friends, "We need something new to eat."

"What we need is a balanced meal with meat and vegetables," Shark stated as he imagined the food inside his mind, "I'm thinking tomatoes, and ham served on a bread base for a slow release of energy with melted cheese on top because dairy products are good for growing children's bone structure. It should minimize dishwashing, and be round in shape negating any sharp edges to avoid oral injuries."

"Oh, yeah. Pizza!" Wolf, Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet guessed.

"Dagnabbit, I thought I just invented a new food. I was gonna call it "The circular half-sandwich with stuff on it." Shark exclaimed frustratingly, "I guess my greatest invention will remain the potato sticks fried in oil."

"That's french fries, Shark," Hornet reminded.

Snake slithered over the phone, "Okay, then, we'll get pizza delivered," he tapped the numbers on the phone as it rang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same as always, Wolf, Snake, Shark, Piranha, and Tarantula ordered any pizza while Hornet stuck with the vegetarian. After 45 minutes, the pizza guy arrived with six boxes of pizza, and parked in front of the "abandoned" building at the 6th Street Viaduct.

"Okay, so this is the address," the pizza guy looked up, and there were no lights in the building. He looked down at the note again, pondering if this was the right address. Then, read the suggestion note below the address, "'Please leave the boxes here,'" He then saw a sign with an arrow pointing to the circular spot, indicating to leave the pizza boxes there. The pizza guy shrugged, "Okay," When he put the pizza boxes on the spot, he waited if something would happen or if someone would come, but there was no one around, "Guess I'll be leaving now."