Just Desserts

Happy New Year, everyone! So, this is the first chapter of my The Bad Guys fanfic in 2023.

And for those who thought of suggestions and requests, I'm sorry to disappoint you all, but I don't take requests from anyone for this fanfic. Since last year, I have already planned my chapters, so I have to stick to my plans for this fanfic.

I hope you like this chapter for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At noon, in the Bad Guys' hideout, the Bad Guys just finished eating a delicious and healthy lunch.

Snake wiped his mouth with a napkin, and declared, "Finally! Lunch is finished! You know what this means?"

"Dessert time!" He and Shark yelled in unison.

Around the kitchen set, Piranha just finished putting his dessert from the skillet to the tray,a nd poured some sweet powder all over them, "Be patient, chicos and chica! Dessert time is about to begin! You can't rush perfection, as my mama said."

"Sure you can, Piranha. Just stop goofing around and give us your today's dessert. I have room for one more food!" Shark said impatiently

"Si, si!" Piranha tried to hurry things up with his dessert as he put the last one onto the plate, "Uno," Then, sprinkled some sweet powder on it, "Dos...", and finally, placed a fork next to it, And there!" Piranha placed the plate with a dessert in front of Shark, "Here you go, Shark. Banana Fritter, today's dessert."

"Thanks, little guy," Shark said before stabbing the fritter with a fork, and eating it.

Piranha then served Snake some fritter. He stabbed it with a fork, and analyzed the fritter, "Hmm, well-cooked, smells good, good to eat."

"What about you, Webs? What do you say?" Piranha asked, but he didn't get an answer from the arachnid, "Webs?" He turned around with a plate, but found that there were only two of his friends on the table. Piranha approached Tarantula's tiny seat, which was empty, "Webs never missed my dessert time after lunch and dinner," He then glanced at Wolf's usual seat, "And where's Wolf?"

Just then, Piranha noticed Wolf and Tarantula coming as they talked about what they just ate.

"I never ate a dessert that delicious before," Tarantula commented.

"It's like a dessert party in my mouth," Wolf added.

As Wolf and Tarantula were headed to the dining table, Piranha landed right in front of them, and repeated what they were talking about, "Dessert?! What dessert are you talking about?"

"Uh, dessert? Who said anything about dessert?" Tarantula pretended she didn't discuss desserts with Wolf.

"You did!" Piranha recalled