Large Webs

Sorry for the delay... again, I promise there will be more chapters this Summer. Have fun with this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One evening, in FasTogether, the Bad Guys invited the governor for a nice friendly dinner while Hornet was their waiter for the night. He didn't like serving the governor, but it'll cost him his job, and he loved his job as a waiter, so he did what he had to do.

Diane just finished her meal as he removed the napkin from her lap, "Guys, I can't thank you enough for inviting me for dinner in FasTogether," she then turned to Hornet who just put the receipt down in the middle of the table, "And thanks, Hornet, for the free food."

"Hey, not everything is free. I only give you a free milkshake," Hornet corrected, Besides, my bosses like to give free food to politicians," he pointed to his two bosses, who were hiding behind the counter, but their heads were exposed as they waved their hands at the governor.

Diane waved back at them before clearing her throat, "Well, I better go. I had a lot of work to do tomorrow morning," Diane wore his purse as she stepped out of the booth to head out of the restaurant.

When Wolf's eyes followed Diane, he wanted to say something to her that he tried to tell her since the Gala of Goodness. It had been stuck in his head for a while. He couldn't wait for the right moment anymore. Wolf quickly got up, and followed Diane.

"Wolf?" Snake wondered Wolf just suddenly jumped out of his seat like that.

Wolf caught up with Diane when she almost opened the door, "Hey, Diane, listen, um..." He felt a little nervous as he couldn't let out the words coming out of his mouth while Diane was patiently waiting for him to say something, "Are you busy tomorrow night?"

The other Bad Guys turned around to listen while Hornet placed the tray at the counter while his bosses and co-workers were listening as well.

Diane answered, "Well, not really. I mean, I'll spend the whole day in my office. Why?"

Snake looked between Wolf and Diane with a serious suspicious look.

Wolf started to blush as he scratched the back of his head, "Well, I was thinking that maybe... we should... go out? Just you and me?"

That was when Snake started to hiss with his tongue flicking out.

The governor gasped as she was surprised, "Mr. Wolf, are you... asking me on a date?"

"Is he asking her on a date?" Shark asked quietly with Snake still hissing behind him.

"Yeah, if... that's what you think?" Wolf smiled shyly, "So, what do you think?"