Let's Ride

Hey guys, sorry I didn't stick to my schedule anymore. I was very busy at school and my fanart. I guess my updates might be weekly or less. I hope you'll like my new chapter here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's another day under the bridge of the 6th Street Viaduct as the Bad Guys car skid along the way. Inside the car was Wolf and Snake, but this time, Wolf wasn't doing the driving this time, it was Snake! Wolf had been teaching Snake how to drive for years. Wolf didn't want Snake or the other Bad Guys to depend on him to drive the car. He is the team driver, but he can't be at the wheel all the time. So, the next one in line would be Snake. Despite having no arms or legs, his whole body could be his legs and arms. His body is long enough to reach the pedals, the stick, and the wheel, so he might be compatible to drive.

Today, Wolf was testing Snake to drive the car as the former graded the latter's skills. Wolf held a notepad and a pen to write down Snake's grade.

While Snake was driving the car around Wolf, Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet sat aside, watching the whole scene.

"Here we are again, guys,"

"Today is once again the day of Snake's driving test with Wolf.

"Let's just hope that'll be Snake's last driving test, and if Snake does not pass this one, it means another whole year of driving lessons."

Snake crashed into a pedestrian dummy made out of sack and hay with button eyes and a hat.

"What happened?" Snake asked, sticking his head out from the window to check what happened in front

"Oh, nothing, Snake, you just struck another pedestrian," Wolf shrugged, and wrote the point on the clipboard, "Minus 20 more points."

"How many does that leave me with?" Snake inquired.

"-224," Wolf answered

"How many more minutes are left in the test?"

"The test is over."

Snake slammed his fisted tail on the board, and exclaimed, That's enough time, I can make up those points!" He pulled the gear lever into reverse.

"No, Snake, you didn't hear me!" Wolf tried to explain, but the car rammed into reverse, and Wolf screamed, It's too late, Snake!" He pleaded with his best friend to stop as the car knocked over a whole row of cones, knocked through a brick wall, and crashed in front of the other Bd Guys, creating a huge dust cloud.

The Bad Guys coughed out the dust from their mouths and throats as Snake eagerly asked, "Okay, Wolf, what's my final score?"

Wolf looked down at his clipboard, and answered, "6."