Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The male protagonist is 500 meters away

It was July, and the scorching sun was scorching the earth as if tirelessly, exuding a scorching light.

Su Xia walked through the endless ruins, the sky was full of wind and sand, it was desolate, and there were several zombies staggering around.

But she wasn't in the mood to care about it at all, and the sound of the system kept ringing in her head.

"Alert, alert! You must find the male protagonist as soon as possible, or you will be automatically destroyed by the system."

"The current male protagonist's location is unclear!! Please be sure to find the male protagonist as soon as possible!"

Su Xia: "..." Here

again.

The task that the system arranged for her was to find the male lead within seven days, but it has now been exactly six days and twenty-three hours.

It was still an hour before she found the male protagonist. In the previous six days and twenty-three hours, the reason why she did not die was because of the help of the systematic protective shield.

An hour later, the protective cover shattered, she was alone in the last days, and it was impossible for her to live! With luck, Su Xia

said, "Do you think I can still find a male protagonist?"

System: "One in 10,000 chance.

"

playing her.

I came here because of a car accident.

The system said that as long as you complete some of the tasks it gave, you can resurrect yourself and return to the original world.

There is no goal, no direction, this map is so big, for seven days, she has not even seen a living person, and it is impossible to find the male protagonist.

The system was silent for a moment: "Actually, we just launched automatic transmission..."

Su Xia interrupted: "You want money, right?"

After following the system for several days, Su Xia knew more or less about the urine quality of the system. In just a few short days, she had already pushed a lot of services to herself.

Anything to prolong the search time, what a life-saving shield, what a fortune cat...

It's useless.

The system is a miser, not pulling a hair out.

System: "Today is Valentine's Day, a limited-time discount, only 999 crystal cores can be exchanged..." Su

Xia interrupted his sweet dream unceremoniously: "Do you think I have this thing on me?"

Nucleus is the currency of circulation in this world. It is a kind of special thing formed after people are infected. To get it, you must first smash the brains of zombies.

But since Su Xia came here, she has no strength to hold a chicken, and she can't even lift a bag, not to mention punching zombies.

Crystal nucleus? Totally impossible.

She didn't know what the system wanted these things for, she only knew that her poor bells were ringing.

The system whispered: "You can pay on credit."

Fearing that Su Xia would refuse, the system added: "You can also give away free abilities."

Su Xia finally became interested: "Ability?" The