Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Going to Farming

    Su Xia suddenly stopped.

    She saw... another world.

    In a world made up of Su Cheng's spiritual power, Su Xia felt that he had become a spiritual body, everything in his world became considerable, and everything in the air ceased to exist.

    "Look outside the door." Su Cheng's casual tone came from all directions, with echoes.

    Su Xia turned her head, and then her pupils shrank.

    one person!

    A youth-like figure was on the side, with a slightly bent figure, obviously monitoring them.

    Just when she was trying to find out who that person was, Su Cheng gently pushed her head away, then pressed it on the bed, and silently said, "Sleep."

    Su Xia's heart skipped a beat, she was just about to When he opened his mouth, he saw that Su Cheng took out a quilt from nowhere, and covered it directly and turned his head.

    sleep...

    asleep?

    Su Xia's pupils trembled.

    After a while, she regained her senses and said dryly, "Then... what about my quilt?"

    Su Cheng raised his brows slightly, then scooped her into his arms.

    The refreshing scent suddenly came, making Su Xia a little dizzy. She blushed slightly, and she opened her lips and wanted to speak. Then, Su Cheng lifted the quilt and covered Su Xia inside.

    Su Xia suffocated directly.

    She blushed and lay in the arms of Su Cheng, who was no longer a stranger. She always felt a little uneasy. She felt the breath of the other party. Until she fell asleep, she actually felt in a trance that Su Cheng tonight... The whole is very good.

    The next morning.

    Su Xia woke up at Lan Si's call.

    As soon as she woke up, she saw Lan Si's enlarged face of the young man in front of her, and her heart almost trembled with fright.

    "Why are you here?" Su Xia swallowed her saliva, shocked.

    She looked at Su Cheng subconsciously, but found that Su Cheng had long since disappeared, "Where's Su Cheng?"

    Seeing this scene, Lan Si naturally understood, "Brother Su should have gone out to work. The task is..."

    He glanced at the task list, "It's to farm."

    Farming...?

    "Don't I have the healing power? Why did I go to farm?" Su Xia said subconsciously, and then she felt that she asked a nonsense.

    Sure enough, Lan Si looked at her up and down, with some sympathy, "Because the healing power is the most useless power in the entire apocalypse, the most needed item in the modern apocalypse is undoubtedly food, and those who are not strong in combat basically go to farming. ..."

    Strong, of course, is fighting the battlefield, and even there is no return.

    For Su Xia, her most suitable job should be farming.

    Su Xia nodded with some difficulty.

    She said in her heart, "System, won't it be affected by leaving Su Cheng?"

    Su Xia was a little puzzled.

    She still clearly remembered what the system said to her when she first came, that if the male protagonist was too far away, she would expose herself to death.