Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Don't eat it, it's poisonous

    Hearing Sister Chen's accusing voice, Lan Si's mouth twitched involuntarily, "Sister Chen, don't worry,

    leave the rest to us, you go out first?" His face brightened, and he turned to leave.

    There were only three people left.

    Lan Si's eyes were complicated, "What the hell is going on?"

    Su Xia blinked innocently, "Just now... I used a power..."

    Healing power?

    Lan Si's brows twitched instantly, "You mean, your supernatural powers turned these things into this?"

    He was a little surprised.

    "It's burning." Su Cheng's voice was shallow and sounded from the side, his tone was calm, but also with a bit of casual coldness.

    When Lan Si heard this sentence, he muttered something subconsciously in his mouth, and then he became serious, and instantly raised a fireball in his hand and burned it violently.

    The fire was so great that the mutant plant twitched instantly, and the disgusting mucus quickly secreted and gathered, trying to put it out.

    But it didn't work.

    Su Xia had a natural fear of brown things, and subconsciously took a step back, but then, the flame seemed to be affected by something, burning more vigorously, but it was completely burned in a moment.

    "This is his additional attribute." The system suddenly said.

    Additional properties?

    Su Xia was a little surprised.

    "Although a normal fire-type power user has fire and is relatively strong, it is easy to be extinguished when encountering some special objects, such as this mutant plant. But Lan Si's is obviously not. On the contrary, he is strong when he encounters strong. , this is what makes him different from others, it is called an additional attribute." The system explained.

    "For example, your ability has reached the fifth level, and an additional attribute is the recovery of all things. Just when you used the ability, all the mutant plants within the range quickly returned to their original forms. This is your additional attribute.

    " Su Xia also understood.

    If you are strong, you will be strong...

    She secretly remembered these words.

    Seeing that all the plants were burnt away, she calmed down.

    The next difficulty is... the paddy fields.

    Although it has become a field, there is no water.

    "Rice has not mutated, but it has enhanced adaptability and can be planted on land." Su Cheng's half-smiling voice came, casually, "What you should think about is how to prevent it from dying of thirst after it grows."

    His words made Lan Si's eyes widen, "Sister Su Xia, are you going to plant rice?"

    He was obviously shocked by the decision of Su Xia and Su Cheng.

    Su Xia lowered her eyes and didn't have time to answer, thinking about rice in her mind.

    "You still have nine days." Su Cheng's words were faint, and came from his ear, "The normal time for plants to mature in the end of the world is one month."