Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Doesn't Xia Xia like Lan Si?

    Lan Si appeared directly and stood in front of the woman. His eyes were cold. He picked up the flame in his hand and threw it at the zombie named Heng Nan.

    But the other party was obviously not a vegetarian, so he came to Lan Si in a flash.

    Su Xia's heart came directly to her throat.

    She was about to open her mouth to remind that the zombies this time might have their own thoughts, but when she opened her mouth, she couldn't spit out a word at all.

    The system limits her power to speak? !

    Just when she thought that Lan Si would be stabbed mercilessly -

    Lan Si moved.

    He is equally fast.

    But in an instant, he had circled behind Heng Nan.

    The reason why a power user is called a power user is not only because of its own awakened power in the later stage, but also because of its multiplied physical quality at the time of its awakening.

    Including movement speed, five senses, and reflexes.

    At this time, Su Xia could even clearly see the expression on Lan Si's face and the fine beads of sweat oozing from his forehead.

    He is nervous.

    Su Xia held her breath slightly, but in the next instant, her body was turned over by Su Cheng first. His voice was thin and cold, revealing a bit of a smile, "Xia Xia doesn't need to look." A

    casual sentence, but The strength in his hand was extremely strong, Su Xia's head was pressed out of his chest, and a few tears were squeezed out.

    She raised her head slightly, and Su Cheng saw it unsurprisingly.

    Su Cheng raised his eyebrows immediately, the strength on his hands loosened a little, while another pair of knuckled fingers touched her cheeks.

    The cold feeling made Su Xia's heart tremble.

    "Xia Xia doesn't look good when she's crying."

    It sounded like a murmur, her voice was very soft, she didn't know whether to tell her or herself.

    But the danger that it brings, without exception, made Su Xia's mouth twitch, and she finally lowered her head.

    On the other side, the boy's back was soaked in cold sweat, and he felt that the threat to his back was getting heavier and heavier, and his face that was originally sunny was also wrapped in a layer of coldness.

    Three...

    two...

    one...

    it's now!

    Lan Si suddenly turned around, but what he didn't expect was that the zombies that he thought would be behind him had changed direction at this time.

    "Ahhhhh!" A

    screaming female voice suddenly came from behind, Lan Si's eyelids twitched fiercely, and she turned around in disbelief.

    The woman sitting on the ground had been pierced at this time, her eyes revealed a bit of despair and disbelief, the pupils had dissipated a bit, and a blood-colored hole appeared in the wound, which seemed particularly infiltrating.

    The man behind her was equally ugly, with panic on his pale face, as if he wanted to step back, but behind him was a container that could not make him take a step back.