Chapter 6

Chapter 6 A big gift

    Su Cheng's voice was light, but every word was filled with a smile.

    He wasn't kidding.

    But these words fell into Su Xia's ears, but there was still love for Lan Si.

    The tip of her heart trembled slightly, "Or...let's say goodbye..."

    Su Xia felt a little guilty.

    Although the task of the system in her mind is to ask her to win over Lan Si, the one standing in front of her is the biggest villain in the whole book!

    With tears in her eyes, "I think the two of us are fine." What a

    joke? If Lan Si were here, according to Su Cheng's possessiveness, she might have her eyes gouged out at a glance.

    Su Xia's legs began to tremble again.

    Su Cheng raised his eyebrows, "What is Xia Xia thinking about?"

    His voice was elegant, like a clear spring, and he spoke slowly, "I mean, Lan Si's ability is really good, and joining a team is nothing."

    ah?

    Su Xia blinked.

    Did she get it wrong?

    What she thought was the emotional line of the big male protagonist was actually a career line?

    This idea just fell, and in the next instant, Su Cheng's big palm with sharp bones touched her hair.

    He leaned over slightly, with a smile in his voice and a slow voice, "But if Xia Xia doesn't like it, I can make him disappear." He

    is obviously a very cold person, but at this moment, he reveals a cruelty the taste comes.

    Su Cheng's attitude changed quickly.

    Su Xia's fingertips trembled, "No, I like it!"

    Can she take back what she just said?

    The moment Su Cheng heard the word "like", there was a hint of coldness in his eyes, which was imperceptible. It was fleeting, and the cool fingertips touched the girl's face, feeling a hint of coolness before opening his mouth faintly. "You care about him very much?"

    "No, I don't care."

    "Then why do you care about his life and death?" Su Xia burst into tears, "No, I don't care,     this

    is your illusion."

How does she answer?

    She can't say she'll be blown up if she doesn't care, can she?

    There was a wry smile on the corner of her mouth.

    There was no emotion in Su Cheng's light brown eyes, and the corners of his lips seemed to be curved.

    He suddenly pulled out Su Xia's hand and casually pulled it into his arms.

    Su Xia was caught off guard and fell into Su Cheng's arms. Immediately afterwards, she felt a sudden dizziness and closed her eyes subconsciously.

    When he opened his eyes again, he had reached another place.

    Su Xia was stunned, and only then did she hear the voice of the young man behind her.

    "Why are you here?"

    His voice was surprised.

    Su Xia raised her head a little dazedly, and happened to meet Lan Si's line of sight.