Chapter 23

Chapter 23 is up to you

    Su Yan once revealed that he is a psychic.

    "Why did I promise you?" After a moment of silence, Su Cheng smiled slowly.

    The atmosphere on the scene was instantly pulled to the extreme.

    Obviously, the lord was prepared and methodical early in the morning, "I think we have a common enemy."

    "I know you." He looked up at Su Cheng, "You used to set up an organization called Redemption, which means redemption in the end times. There are five members in total."

    "The five of them are Healing, Space, Spirit, Fire, and Wood. They once made great contributions to the whole apocalypse, but they suddenly disappeared last year. If you guess wrong, you should be from the space department, right?"

    Su Cheng's expression remained the same, always with a slight smile, but it was obvious that his pupils were much darker.

    A sense of urgency pervades the space.

    But he pushed his glasses up indifferently, "Although I don't know why you guys disappeared, I was fortunate enough to see the photo of the captain, which is you, and..."

    He smiled lightly, "These two should The Healing Element and the Fire Element?"

    Su Xia was stunned when she was named.

    Then he looked at Su Cheng with complicated eyes.

    It turned out that he once had a team...

    "I don't..." Before she could finish her sentence, Su Cheng suddenly interrupted him, full of smiles, "You are right."

    "But so far , we have no interest in saving the world." Lan Si continued, with a lazy tone, already a different youth.

    How could Lance?

    Su Xia looked at Lan Si in astonishment, and sure enough, she found that the other party's figure gradually became taller and transformed into another youthful appearance, which was quite condescending.

    "You will." The lord was not surprised, he said calmly.

    "You guessed right, the two of us are indeed a fire element and a healing element, but you guessed one thing wrong-"

    "The previous healing element is dead. Our ideal has never been to redeem the apocalypse. ."

    It's about... rebuilding the rules.

    "So this time, you may have found the wrong person." Lan Si sneered.

    After he finished speaking, the lord was stunned.

    Healing is dead?

    "So what do you guys mean, don't want to cooperate?" The lord's face slowly turned cold.

    If they don't want to cooperate, he doesn't mind a few people disappearing from the world.

    "But we can help." Su Cheng's elegant and cold voice sounded.

    He casually stood aside, but instantly attracted everyone's attention, his tone was casual, his light brown pupils were a little darker than before, and the tear mole was even more dazzling, "Since we are also in the end times, the lord promises us some benefits, It should be nothing, right?"

    At this moment, a picture flashed in Su Xia's mind.

    She tried to think about it, but she couldn't remember anything.