Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Su Cheng can really absorb other people's abilities!

    Leiqi wanted to resist, but he had just condensed the powers in his hands, and before he touched Su Cheng, an inexplicable feeling of suffocation came, and Leiqi's eyes flashed in disbelief.

    His light group was absorbed by Su Cheng!

    Su Cheng can really absorb other people's abilities.

    He was horrified for a moment, and looked directly at Su Cheng's eyes, and found that there was no emotion in his eyes at all.

    It's like...

    being controlled.

    Su Xia's body was a little weak, but at the moment she looked at Su Cheng in disbelief.

    Judging by her line of sight, Su Cheng's body was painted red.

    【alarm! alarm! The male protagonist has turned into a zombie, please the host find the reason as soon as possible, and save the male protagonist and protect Rachel. 】

    The system warning sound kept ringing in his mind, Su Xia wanted to step forward to stop him, but was unable to move due to the inexplicable pressure in the air.

    This sense of threat is even deeper than the previous Rachel!

    Su Cheng raised his hand high, with no emotion in his scarlet eyes.

    The tighter it gets, the tighter it gets...

    Rachel's complexion is blue and purple, and it has even reached the point where she is about to roll her eyes.

    Su Xia's face was pale, she endured the discomfort, and finally roared out at the last moment before he fell into a coma, "Su Cheng...don't!"

    Su Cheng felt as if he had entered a dream. The day the director of his orphanage died.

    The rain poured down, and he knelt in front of the dean's body, a little stunned on his slightly green face.

    But behind him, the friends who were also raised in the welfare dean could not avoid him at this time.

    "The disaster star, it must be him! It's the monster in his own body, otherwise the dean will not die."

    "When everyone is dead, what is he doing here on his knees? It's disgusting and hypocritical. Everyone should stay away from him and never play with him again."

    "..."

    The words of the child were the most hurtful. Even more so as a child.

    For these, the young man did not reply, but pursed his lips, his back was straight, and he did not waver at all.

    He was an orphan since he was a child. Because of the powerful supernatural powers in his body, he couldn't control it. The dean just came to see him, and just held his hand, he died.

    As for the others, all the acquaintances he knew just looked at him at a certain time. The

    young man never felt the kindness of others towards him. He knelt silently, but the people around him still didn't let him go. he.

    At this time, Su Xia appeared.

    "Here." The girl's sweet voice came from one side, with a bit of clumsiness.

    The young man was stunned for a moment, and looked at the other party subconsciously.

    It was a little girl he had never seen before.