Chapter 7

Chapter 7, Su Cheng was testing her

    Lan Si's voice fell, and Su Cheng's eyes suddenly sharpened.

    Outside the door, Su Xia looked serious, looking at the turntable in front of her.

    Although she also knew in her heart that according to her luck as a non-chief, she would definitely not be able to draw anything good, but after all, she did not draw for nothing, what if she won?

    She looked at the panacea on the side, took a deep breath, and pressed the open button.

    Like an order, the turntable quickly turned.

    Finally, about to stop at the space.

    She knew...

    Su Xia covered her eyes and didn't really want to accept the scene in front of her.

    QaQ African Emirates shouldn't think so much...

    Strangely, she didn't hear the system's beep.

    Just thinking of this, the system's voice sounded again.

    "Detection reward, ability upgrade."

    "Congratulations to the host, we have twitched our highest award, the ability upgrade worth 9999 crystal cores! The so-called ability upgrade is to upgrade the host's ability by another level, and the passive skills will become active. Skill, after leveling up, Mama no longer has to worry about your passive being targeted!"

    So...

    she won the lottery?

    Su Xia was suspicious, "Can this thing be exchanged for the crystal core?" The

    system said, "...No."

    She just saw that according to her luck, she should go to the blank space, but she took it down again after covering her eyes. At that time, he saw that he had drawn a power upgrade...

    Su Xia's first reaction was that the system did it on purpose.

    But what does this do for it?

    Before she had time to question, the system turned and said, "Okay, it's not long, upgrading your abilities can also help you better protect the male protagonist, and Su Cheng is coming out soon, hurry up and absorb it."

    After he finished speaking, he kept silent.

    Su Xia looked at the so-called power upgrade reward light group in her hand. As soon as her fingers touched it, she was instantly surrounded by it.

    The warm breath came, and with it, there was even a strange sense of familiarity.

    As if something like this... should have been owned by her in the first place.

    The ball of light wrapped around her figure and jumped in the air.

    I don't know how long it took before Su Xia opened her eyes.

    Power upgrade...

    done.

    She raised her hand subconsciously, condensed her ability, and held the green light in her hand high.

    This time, I can clearly feel that the strength is stronger...

    and...

    Su Xia frowned, and the words before the system floated in her mind.

    Passive to active...

    means that she has one less passive skill and one more active skill that needs to be consumed?