Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Xia Xia is not your biological daughter

    "Su Xia." A voice that seemed like a cold ice sounded from his ears, pulling Su Xia out of the memory just now.

    Su Xia blinked a little blankly.

    There was already a different scene in front of him.

    The zombie just now had disappeared, and what was exchanged was just a pile of ashes.

    what just happened?

    Su Xia's heart tightened, and then she heard Leiqi speak coldly, "Su Cheng, do you know what you just did? This is a zombie with supernatural abilities! Do you know how rare it is?"

    He gritted his teeth in his tone, staring at the pile of ashes on the ground.

    Have a supernatural power?

    These thoughts made Su Xia even more astonished.

    So... I just fell into memory because I was hit by a zombie's ability?

    Just thinking about it, Su Cheng's voice was elegant and cold, and he said casually, "I can't stop the scene just now."

    His tone was innocent, and there seemed to be a slight smile in his light brown eyes.

    Leiqi glared at him fiercely, but could not refute Su Cheng's statement just now, snorted coldly, and then looked at Su Yan who had been behind him, "Miss, let's go."

    What happened just now must be reported . That lord...

    the zombies have mutated. According to the previous situation, even if it is any one, it is enough to make everyone fear.

    Huge meeting room.

    "What did you say? Zombies have mutated? And they have abilities?" Even though the middle-aged man sitting in the first place was middle-aged, he still carried a calm aura. Hearing this sentence, his pupils became fierce. A contraction.

    Leiqie was on the side, bowed his head, and said respectfully, "I didn't want to believe it at first, but when I look at it from the back...it's true, and the previous...Miss Su Xia happened to be the victim."

    Fortunately, the zombie's ability before his death was not very high, and that level of mental control was not high.

    But unfortunately...

    that person is a psychic.

    The ratio of mental power users is almost the same as the ratio of space power users. They are extremely rare powers, and their power is simply not high. Otherwise, Su Xia may not be able to leave alive at all.

    "Also, that group of zombies should have been with us for a long time, but they have been hiding well, I don't know why." Thinking of this, Rachel felt a little heavy.

    But the middle-aged man didn't pay attention to these, instead, his tone slammed, "You mean Su Xia? She's back?"

    "Yes... and she seems to have awakened a healing power..." Leiqi hesitated again and again , mulling over the words again and again.

    Although Su Xia was well protected in the past, in his heart, for some reason, he always felt that the so-called father in front of him... did not like Su Xia very much.

    When Su Miaoci heard the words healing power, his expression changed even more, "Healing? What is the use of that waste wood power?"

    After he finished speaking, his voice changed, "Okay, you go out first. , I'll call Yanyan later."