Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven You, Damn

    When Su Xia woke up again, the surroundings were unfamiliar.

    Her fingertips moved with difficulty, and then she heard Leiqie's icy voice, "Get up."

    Su Xia propped her head up and shook it a little dazedly.

    This is obviously an underground passage, the air is a little humid, vines that have not yet passed through the mutation are climbing on the ground, and there are some grass and moss.

    She lowered her eyes and glanced at her hands.

    The traces that had been cut by the vines completely disappeared, as if they had never appeared before.

    Su Xia's heart suddenly flashed a bit of strangeness, her voice was a little hoarse, "Why are we here?"

    Leiqi heard the words and sneered coldly, "Shouldn't you ask your man? You don't need to have powers, you have to It's stupid to make a fearless sacrifice!"

    His tone was cold, and he looked at Su Cheng who was leaning on the side.

    His face was cold and pale, but the tear mole on the corner of his eye was also good, with a bit of charm, very seductive, closing his eyes, Su Xia could even see the eyelashes on his face.

    Su Xia tilted her head slightly, and then a sharp pain suddenly sounded in her mind.

    【alarm! alarm! It is detected that the male protagonist has been injured, and the host please heal the male protagonist as soon as possible! Otherwise, you will expose yourself to death! ]

    [There are ten minutes left, please heal the male lead as soon as possible! 】

    【Ten...】

    Su Cheng is injured? !

    Her heart tightened and she turned Su Cheng's collar slightly.

    Hiss -

    Su Xia gasped.

    His body was covered with a deep and long scar, which was ferocious and frightening.

    The moment Leiqi saw the scar, her face suddenly became ugly, she stretched out her hand, and the next moment she was going to attack Su Cheng's body.

    This action also fell into Su Xia's eyes. She was slightly stunned, and then directly stood in front of Su Cheng, "What do you want to do?!"

    With a petite body, facing a strong man, Su Xia's legs were slightly She trembled, but her eyes were extremely firm.

    In her mind, the sound of the system was still counting down.

    【Eight...】

    Eight minutes!

    Lei Che didn't have a good impression of Su Xia, and his face was even more gloomy at this time, he stepped forward and pulled Su Xia fiercely, "He is already infected!" The

    huge force pulled Su Xia's hand aching." Wait, he's just in a coma and hasn't been infected yet."

    But Leiqi didn't really want to hear these words, instead of stopping, he tried harder. Su Xia had no choice but to hug Leiqie's thigh, She opened her nose with tears and said, "Can you give me a chance, I am a healer, I think I can try to cure him!" What

    a joke, if something happened to Su Cheng, she wouldn't be able to live.

    When Leiqi was held by her like this, a sweet smell came up in her throat instantly, "Su Xia, don't think that Yan Yan can do whatever you want, I tell you, if Su Cheng doesn't die today, the two of us will die. One!"