Chapter 32

Chapter 32 My name is Konoha, are you satisfied?

    Su Xia meal.

    Suddenly, she realized that she had always been too far away from the so-called apocalypse.

    Zombies are not the biggest threat in the apocalypse. The biggest threat is actually human nature and people's hearts.

    Su Cheng didn't speak, and tapped the other hand lightly with his fingers, but the threat in the air was magnified at this moment, and he looked at the big man quietly with a smile on his lips.

    The big man reacted suddenly, "I know... I know where that little boy is. I'll take you there."

    After speaking, he stumbled to his feet and stepped forward.

    Su Xia and Su Cheng looked at each other and followed.

    The further you go in this street, the more you feel the poverty here.

    Even some houses have no protective function at all, only half-built walls.

    Su Xia's heart was a little heavy.

    But then, she suddenly remembered something, "He doesn't live here?"

    The residents here are obviously getting poorer as they go back, but the front is already the last building.

    The big man who led the way trembled and said with a wry smile, "Their family is so poor, how could they have a place to live."

    "The base originally used food to distribute houses when they came in. They didn't hand in the house, and naturally they didn't have a house."

    His words were mixed with a slight sigh.

    Su Xia was silent.

    She guessed right, this base is indeed not as beautiful as it seems.

    Most of the people who live here are not hungry or warm.

    Passing by the building, Su Xia soon discovered a new world.

    Many people are sitting on the ground, homeless like homeless people in the modern world, with many dirty faces, as if they haven't washed their faces for a long time.

    Almost as soon as she got close, she could smell an unpleasant sour smell.

    Su Cheng immediately took Su Xia into his arms.

    The refreshing scent instantly covered up the taste of others, Su Xia was stunned, raised her head, and just looked at him.

    There was a slight smile in his light brown eyes, his eyes were calm, and he could vaguely see the ridicule and dignity in it.

    Su Xia lowered her head as if electrocuted, and then pushed him away.

    Afraid of Su Cheng's misunderstanding, she quickly said, "I don't think this is good..."

    Before Su Cheng spoke, the big man walking in front didn't notice, "The front should be where the little boy and his mother are. "

    Su Cheng's eyes darkened, and he looked at him coldly.

    There was a little trembling in the big man's voice, "Two adults, if you have nothing to do, then I will go first..."

    After speaking, regardless of the two people's words, they left quickly.

    Su Xia: "...?"

    Is this because they were afraid that the two of them would eat him?

    Su Xia said, "Let's go."