Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Die more simply

    Su Cheng did not speak.

    He slipped his hands, and a huge space crack appeared in front of her eyes.

    Su Xia was excited.

    Is Su Cheng going to take her away? !

    She almost burst into tears, closed her eyes, and took the first step forward.

    Su Xia opened her eyes again. She originally thought that she would be greeted by a luxurious mansion, but she did not expect that the branches were messy and the entrance of the cave was entangled with vines.

    Not even a decent bed.

    Su Xia's expression froze: "This is..."

    Su Cheng smiled: "Xia Xia really doesn't remember anything. After the end of the world, don't we live here all the time?"

    Su Xia was dumbfounded.

    The pictures I received in my memory were only about some background settings of Su Cheng and the world, and most of them were just some fragmentary memories.

    As for where Su Cheng lives... I

    don't have any impression at all.

    I didn't expect such a cool and non-CP male protagonist to live so poor!

    "What's wrong? Is Xia Xia dissatisfied?" The devil's voice was in his ear.

    Su Xia squeezed out a smile that was uglier than crying: "It's nothing, I just feel that I finally returned to my residence, and I'm a little moved."

    "By the way, when we were looking for Xia Xia before, the only supplies we had left were exhausted and we needed ourselves. Gathering." Su Cheng smiled and stabbed Su Xia mercilessly.

    Kacha -

    Su Xia heard her heartbreak.

    She took a deep breath and comforted herself: "The materials can be collected."

    "There are only zombies here."

    Su Xia collapsed: "Then what should I do?"

    Su Cheng took it slow: "I have the rotten flesh of zombies here."

    Su Xia cursed in her heart: "System, what's going on? Isn't Su Cheng a big hero without CP?! Why is this?!

    "

    The system encourages: "It is because the male lead has nothing to do that makes you promote the development of the system."

    "Come on! This is the male lead in the early stage!"

    Su Cheng casually said: "Now there are two choices, or Xia Xia stays here. , or go with me to collect supplies from the zombie group."

    This is a sending proposition.

    The system encouraged: "Host, the opportunity is here, do you still remember the account you paid on credit in those years?" Su Xia's expression became dull: "What will happen if     I

    don't?

    "

Another knife was inserted into his heart, "The crystal nucleus is an energy body that can only be found in the zombies that have just formed. If the host wants to, you must find the zombies that have just formed."

    Su Xia looked at the man in front of her and swallowed hard. After a sip of saliva, he finally made the most difficult decision in his life, "I'll go..." The