Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Security?

    Just as she stepped forward, a strong energy came from her waist.

    The cool and cold breath suddenly came, and the other party's eyes were slightly deep, and he looked at her with a bit of a smile, "Xia Xia should go after him if he thinks he likes it?"

    There was a bit of ridicule in his tone.

    The two seemed extremely close, but Su Xia froze. She said with a guilty conscience, "Shouldn't it be?"

    She was telling the truth.

    Su Cheng seemed to snort coldly, his eyes were playful, and he touched her face lightly and directly, "I hope Xia Xia will do what she says.

    " Su Xia felt extremely cold.

    She had no other memories of Su Cheng, but the cold feeling she had left behind always fell on her heart.

    Su Cheng had a great influence on her.

    Su Xia finally gathered up her courage, "Didn't I do it?"

    Her tone was light, but Su Cheng's fingers that he was about to withdraw turned to caress her neck.

    Su Xia was born relatively white, and her skin was relatively delicate, and she only needed a slight force to pinch out a red mark on it.

    Su Cheng's fingertips were cold, and the fear in her heart made her resist, but she pursed her lips and never spoke.

    After a long time, he narrowed his eyes, "You don't."

    Su Xia was taken aback by this unreasonable question.

    Was n't she...

    the former Su Xia?

    Su Cheng removed his finger, "Xia Xia, don't look at other men casually."

    Otherwise...

    He was afraid that he would not be able to control himself.

    Su Cheng's eyes darkened.

    Su Xia pretended not to understand what he meant and looked at him blankly.

    He did not speak again.

    While leading them, Dahan introduced enthusiastically, "You have really made great contributions to mankind. I think they will be grateful to you in the future. The next thing will be handed over to our research institute. I believe our research institute, It won't be long before the antidote for the end of the world will be researched, and the day will be the death of the zombies!" At

    this point, his eyes were already hot.

    Obviously not like lying.

    Su Xia: "Research Institute?"

    Her tone was obviously puzzled.

    The big man was a little surprised, "You don't know?"

    He glanced at her up and down, and suddenly realized, "Oh yes, you are not from our base."

    He said, "The research institute has been our base for the past four years. The foundation of survival in the last days is also a major feature of our base. The biggest credit of our research institute is to re-purify the crops that have been polluted in the last days, which is why our base has always been crowded. "

    Su Xia thought about it. , I suddenly remembered when I saw this base for the first time.

    There did seem to be many people outside.