Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Follow me

    Long fingers ran across her face and lips.

    The people around can also notice that something is wrong.

    Konoha's face was even more ugly, but he couldn't say a word.

    In the end, he chopped his feet and turned around.

    As the party concerned, Su Xia's scalp was numb, and she stammered and asked, "Su Cheng, what's wrong?"

    According to what the zombie said, Su Cheng's small iron box should be extremely important to her.

    He chuckled lightly, a dark color brewing in the bottom of his eyes, "Does Xia Xia want that small tin box?"

    His tone meant something, with a bit of interest.

    But she could easily feel the undercurrents surging on Su Cheng's fingertips, as if...

    as long as she said one more sentence, she would be immediately stabbed by Su Cheng.

    "Of course not." Su Xia answered quickly.

    Her eyes were firm, "You must have your own reasons for taking it away, and I have no right to interfere." As soon as

    the voice fell, she immediately felt that the pressure left by the person in front of her was much less.

    Su Xia breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Su Cheng secretly.

    His eyes are light brown, his skin is fair, his hair is black, and his lips seem to always have a smile, but they are extremely thin and cool.

    In Su Xia's memory, he has always been a dangerous person.

    Obviously, she didn't have too many memories of Su Cheng in her mind, but her heart seemed to always warn her...

    Su Xia was held in his arms by him. It was obviously gentle and powerful, but she was neat. With his own ruthlessness, "I hope Xia Xia's words will count."

    His tone was intimate.

    In a place where Su Xia could not see, those beautiful light brown pupils inexplicably produced a stray dark color, surging and surging.

    Even the other two people were secretly shocked when they saw it.

    Continuing to walk forward, the yellow sand in the sky has retreated at some point, replaced by vitality that has not been seen for a long time.

    The deeper you go, the more green there is.

    Everything seemed to be carefully arranged, and there was not a single zombie around.

    Konoha and Lan Si, as the main force of the entire team, have always been vigilantly standing in the front to explore the path first.

    But time passed bit by bit, even the two of them were stunned.

    "There are no zombies here." Lan Si was the first to come to a conclusion.

    Mu Ye rolled his eyes at him, still the same sneer Mu You, sneered back, "How do you know if it is or is it hiding?"

    Lan Si frowned: "You will die if you don't lift the bar?"

    "It's just the truth." Abandoning these words, she raised her eyes and turned to her vines to test the ground.

    Finally, he let out a sigh of turbidity and looked at Su Xia and Su Cheng behind him, "Three hundred meters." After

    three hundred meters, it is the location of the 'Meteorite'.