Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Su Cheng has indeed changed

    No, it wasn't just one thing, Su Xia's breathing was stagnant.

    Seeing the lottery bar displayed in her status bar, and next to the task bar that did not exist in her memory before, there was also a checkmark, indicating that her task was completed.

    [Help the male protagonist find treasures. 】

    Su Xia stares, the memory in her mind does not have such a thing.

    Su Xia said, "System, did you have a bug?"

    "I don't know..." The unexpected voice of the system was also filled with doubts, "The system can't go wrong for no reason, but I really don't have an error code... ..."

    It also clearly sensed something was wrong.

    But how exactly did these things come about?

    Seeing Su Cheng walking away, Su Xia didn't have time to think about it, so she quickly followed.

    When they went back, Leiqi just woke up and met Su Cheng's icy cold eyes at a glance, and his pupils shrank fiercely, "Su Cheng, you..." In

    the next moment, he couldn't say anything.

    The throat seemed to be blocked by something, and the invisible big hand was almost suffocating.

    And Su Xia also found out what was wrong with Lei Che, and asked with some doubts, "What's wrong?"

    "No..." It wasn't

    until he uttered the word that he felt the pressure on his throat disappear.

    He looked at Su Cheng, the man still looked cold and calm, but it clearly made him feel a little bit afraid.

    Su Cheng's strength... what is it?

    Because everyone was injured this time, the group also prepared to go back directly.

    In the car, Su Xia looked at Su Cheng, who was still closing his eyes and resting, and felt a little weird.

    I don't know why, it probably started from coming out of the cave, it was inexplicably cold, and I haven't even said a word to her...

    Not only him, but even Leiqi didn't know the reason, and didn't want to speak again.

    The atmosphere in the car was silent.

    That's fine...

    Su Xia suppressed the strangeness in her heart. Anyway, she didn't like Su Cheng. It would be great if she could reduce her contact.

    While Su Xia was thinking about it, the car had already arrived at the base.

    As soon as she got out of the car, she met Su Yan's gaze. When she saw Su Xia, her eyes flashed with undisguised joy, "Xia Xia, you are finally back."

    Su Xia was still a little uncomfortable with her sister. , She didn't speak, and glanced at Su Cheng subconsciously.

    no response.

    Su Cheng got out of the car, with his slender thighs crossed, leaning against the door, casually and elegantly, but for some reason, his originally light brown pupils were darkened a little, and he lowered his eyes, a tear mole at the corner of his eye looked extremely Weird.

    And Su Yan also noticed Su Xia's gaze and followed her gaze.

    Just glanced at the convenience and keenly noticed her sight, raised his head slightly, and tickled his lips.