Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Withered Trees Meet Spring

    Hearing her say that, Su Xia didn't ask any more, thinking that he cares more about you than others.

    After the group went back, they suddenly received a notice from the lord.

    As soon as they passed by, they saw the lord sitting in the office, and said calmly, "I know a few of them don't trust us, but I don't think my style should let everyone go door-to-door to investigate.

    " After all... for me, researching the zombie virus is useless."

    Konoha and Su Xia were taken aback.

    How did this lord know that they went to investigate.

    Only then did Konoha remember the name she reported to the other party.

    Damn, got scammed.

    Konoha cursed secretly.

    Su Cheng stood aside, casually, "Lord thinks, we are going to investigate?"

    He just stood there, but the air pressure soared.

    He is a tall and good-looking young man with black hair and light pupils. His long, fair fingertips tap the table lightly. He has the most outstanding temperament around him.

    After he finished speaking, the teacup on the table suddenly burst open in front of the lord.

    The tea splashed, and the lord's face was a little unsightly.

    He clenched his hand, "What do you mean..."

    Su Cheng chuckled and looked at him condescendingly, his tone was cold, and he said, "Even if you want to do it, you have to see if the bottom line is worth it. "

    Finished.

    He left without looking back.

    Su Xia was silent.

    She admitted that she was pretending to be there.

    Wait until everyone leaves.

    The lord's face was already ashen, and he was completely in no mood. He looked into the air, not knowing what he was thinking of, and said coldly: "Be optimistic about the mother."

    His words disappeared in the air.

    As soon as Su Xia returned, she was hugged by Su Cheng.

    There was a bit of hoarseness in his voice, "Why didn't Xia Xia go out with me?"

    There was obvious sadness in his tone.

    But Su Xia suddenly got goosebumps.

    She pushed Su Cheng away, held her forehead, and said seriously, "I didn't expect you to act like that..." She

    would pretend like that...

    She complained to herself in her heart.

    In the next moment, the eyes of the person in front of him suddenly deepened, and he said quietly, "I heard it."

    Su Xia: "...You heard it wrong."

    How could she forget that the man in front of her could hear her voice .

    Su Xia forcibly changed the subject, "When we just went to see his mother, we found that his mother was not well-dressed, and she was well hidden by him..."

    She said, "I think she should have been spoken to. And...it should be after he did the experiment." The

    little boy went to the experiment in order to fill his and his mother's stomach, but on the way back,