Chapter 28

Chapter 28 If you like it, go after it

    Then suddenly attacked behind Su Xia.

    Cold, frightening, gloomy and almost suffocating, the power turned into reality made every skin of Su Xia scream.

    But the force was not directed at her.

    But behind her...

    Su Xia turned around dully, but the tip of her nose touched a black needle-shaped piercing-sucking object, and her eyes suddenly widened.

    Behind her, nothing else, is a huge mosquito, and the mouthparts are only a centimeter away from her face.

    It was frozen in place.

    Su Cheng was behind her, and his elegant voice slowly sounded, "Xia Xia is not going to come back?"

    His tone was teasing.

    Su Xia seemed to feel something, and turned around stiffly.

    After a while, she opened her lips and swallowed slightly, "How should I get the 'meteorite'?"

    Su Cheng glanced at her, "Only the core part of the 'meteorite' is the source of continuous power.

    He said with a smile, "To take it out, you only need to use your hands..." Su

    Xia subconsciously looked at his hand, slender and fair, with neatly trimmed nails, he casually poked it with his hands. Entered the surface of the blue spar, and then pulled it at will.

    "Chuck--"

    the sound of something breaking sounded.

    Su Cheng pulled his hand out at will, and a mass of light suddenly appeared in his palm, which was cut off by a mass of air and condensed into a spherical object.

    However, Su Xia was not in the mood to look at this. Her pupils dilated instantly, and she looked behind the group of light. Her lips trembled slightly: "Su Cheng..."

    "Look ahead..."

    Su Xia saw the sight in front of her. , A huge group of mosquitoes appeared in front of them.

    Long mouthparts.

    The sound of "humming" kept revolving in the air.

    Mosquitoes are accumulating more and more, covering the sky overwhelmingly like a cloud.

    Su Xia couldn't care less, so she grabbed Su Cheng.

    "Run—" The

    dense hum from behind got closer and closer.

    The scene here was unusually large, and Su Xia ran for an unknown amount of time until all the noises of the mosquitoes were isolated before she stopped.

    Su Xia's palm was even soaked with sweat, she turned her head slightly, and before the word Su Cheng could blurt out, she bumped into Su Cheng's already dark eyes.

    His eyes had turned dark at some point, and he looked at her faintly, with a smile on his lips, and looked at the hand that was held by Su Xia.

    "Xia Xia..."

    Su Cheng's voice almost murmured.

    Su Xia seemed to be hot, and immediately shook off Su Cheng's hand, "I didn't mean to..."

    After she said that, she realized that something was wrong.

    Su Cheng's eyes were visibly cold, and the ink-colored pupils were as bottomless as deep pools. Su Xia was staring directly at him, and his scalp was almost numb.