Chapter 10

Chapter 10 I Don't Want To!

    Su Laici's face suddenly darkened, and he did not speak again.

    At this moment, Su Cheng grabbed Su Xia's hand.

    The feeling of thinness spread to Su Xia's fingertips, which inexplicably gave people a sense of security at this time.

    He pulled her and looked at Su Laci, with a bit of indifference in his eyes.

    Su Xia was in the middle, only feeling that a war was about to happen, she shrank her neck and subconsciously wanted to protect herself.

    "If Lord Su has nothing to do, then let's go first?" After a while, Su Cheng finally spoke, but his tone was light and cool, with a bit of casual elegance, cold to the bones, and incomparably calm.

    After he finished speaking, he no longer looked at Su Laci's face that was pulled down in an instant, and directly pulled Su Xia and left.

    Su Xia was pulled back by Su Cheng. As soon as her front foot entered the door, there was a knock on her back foot door.

    When Su Xia opened the door, she just bumped into Leiqi, who had a serious face.

    When he saw Su Xia, he frowned calmly, and a trace of irritability flashed in his eyes, but he still said coldly, "Base mission, you have to go with me to collect supplies."

    His voice was cold, but he suddenly let Su Xia Xia was stunned.

    Gather supplies?

    Base mission?

    Facing Su Xia's doubtful eyes, Leiqie naturally knew what she was thinking, and sneered, "Otherwise? Could it be that you think that the base keeps you here for free?"

    His tone was not very good. Especially looking at Su Cheng with a bit of hostility, apparently still angry because Su Cheng killed the zombie.

    Su Xia wanted to ask something else, but Su Cheng's voice suddenly came from behind her, and her voice was elegant, revealing a bit of indifference, "If that's the case, then let's go." The

    young man stepped forward, his whole body extremely precious , the eyes are even more smiling, slightly raised, and a tear mole is particularly eye-catching.

    In the car, Su Xia looked at the scenery outside. She didn't know why, but she always felt a little strange in her heart.

    "The destination this time is an outbreak point of the zombie virus. Be careful, you two, don't know how to die." Rachel drove in front with a cold tone.

    What he said was even more unforgiving.

    Because she always felt a little uncomfortable, Su Xia moved a little uneasy on the spot, and her behavior was naturally discovered by Su Cheng, Su Cheng stretched out his hand and held her down with a smile in his voice, "Xia What's wrong with Xia?"

    His voice was laughing, his tone was calm, and his voice was hoarse.

    Su Xia shook her head in confusion.

    She didn't know...

    but from the moment she just set off, she felt a little uneasy in her heart, it could even be said to be...

    restless.

    Yes, it's agitation.

    Su Xia quickly came to a conclusion, hesitated for a moment, and just planned to talk to Su Cheng, but at this moment, the car stopped suddenly.