Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Do You Know Me?

    Su Xia retracted her expression, just as Su Cheng came over from behind.

    The moment his knuckled fingers closed the door, the old woman looked at him coldly, her voice hoarse, "Guest, why don't you go back to your room?"

    She just finished speaking, but her face suddenly hurt.

    There was a smile on Su Cheng's lips, "Tonight, I want to live with her." A

    strong and domineering feeling enveloped the entire space, and Su Xia was embraced by her waist in the next second.

    Her heart skipped a beat, and there was a vague worry in her eyes that she didn't even know about, "Su Cheng, you..." The

    old woman stared at him, after a while, "It's not that I don't allow it, it's just that men and women refuse to mix. It's that person's rules."

    "Did that person not tell you about my existence?" Su Cheng raised his hand with an elegant smile on his lips.

    Su Xia couldn't see clearly, but the old woman could clearly see the needle-like object hidden inside -

    as long as she dared to say a word, it would definitely pierce her throat.

    The old woman's throat calmly murmured a few times, and said in a muffled voice, "Come in."

    Su Cheng glanced at her lightly.

    After saying these words, she turned around and walked out as if carrying out official duties.

    Before leaving, he glanced at Su Cheng with stiff eyes, and took a long time to say, "What she said is really good, you are very strong."

    Su Cheng's eyes fell lightly on her body.

    The old woman's figure paused for a second and walked away slowly.

    Su Xia looked at him curiously, "Why did you come here?"

    Su Cheng raised his eyebrows indifferently, "Are you worried?"

    Su Xia was speechless.

    Although Su Cheng didn't say it, he could probably understand from his own feelings that he was probably not because of himself, but the iron box that the old woman just handed her.

    Su Xia raised her eyes and looked at the box on the side.

    She can't figure out Su Yan's attitude towards her now, but since Su Yan left it to her, it must be something more important.

    She was about to open it, but Su Cheng's voice sounded coldly, "I'll open it."

    After speaking, he stretched out his hand without hesitation and took the iron box away.

    Su Xia blinked: "..."

    He took the iron box back into his personal space, but he lay down on the bed.

    What does Su Cheng mean?     Su Xia

    said softly, "Aren't you going to go back?"

    Su Cheng: "No."

    She was stunned for a moment, but her temper was okay, "What the hell is in that iron box?"

Feeling that the surrounding atmosphere had cooled down, Su Cheng said with a half-smiling smile, "Xia Xia, don't ask more."

    Familiar formula, familiar taste.

    Su Xia complained in her heart, but she no longer rejected Su Cheng as much as before, and she did not avoid suspicion and sat down directly beside his bed.