Chapter 13

Chapter 13 There is one more thing in the status bar

Her slender fingers unconsciously touched the blue crystal above.

Immediately, a pure feeling filled her body, her face was reflected on the crystal, feeling its constant vitality.

The blue crystal also shrunk a bit at this moment.

Su Xia looked at it in surprise, the blue crystal danced in a circle in the air, and rubbed Su Xia's face with all her might.

Inexplicably, her mind clicked, and a very familiar feeling came.

This is not the first time that I have felt this way. I also felt this way when I met Su Cheng before, including Su Yan.

As if...

she knew it a long time ago.

"Can you understand me?" With intuition, Su Xia said tentatively.

The appearance of the blue crystal is very small, and the senses are also excellent. Its body is relatively soft, as if a person nods, and the upper part is bent.

Actually can really understand...

Su Xia couldn't help poking her finger again, "What are you..."

Its temperature is relatively warm, as if there is water flowing in it, the extremely soft feeling, Su Xia's heart is full warm.

Is this showing her favor?

Something strange flashed in Su Xia's heart, and then, the system's voice rang out, and she said faintly, "Not necessarily."

As soon as his voice fell, the blue crystal suddenly flashed, and the whole body became brighter. He suddenly passed in front of him and reached behind Su Xia.

"You..." Before the next few words of what to do, Su Xia turned around and saw Su Cheng who appeared at the door at some point, with red eyes.

Su Cheng's temperament is elegant and noble, and his body is covered with bloodstains. He obviously took a lot of effort to find this place. The light brown pupils were once again stained with blood, and it was a bit messy and cold as a god descended into the world and turned into a ghost. .

He didn't know when he was surrounded by a red edge again, like being wrapped.

[Su Cheng: Semi-zombie transformation. ]

[Even the male protagonist at this time, his strength after being infected by the zombie virus should not be underestimated~ Please be careful, the host. 】

Su Xia: "!!!"

How could Su Cheng find this place at this time?

And according to his previous ability, if it was aimed at him, then she would definitely die.

She thought of this, and then, the blue crystal jumped a few times in front of Su Cheng, and got into his body without any hesitation.

Su Cheng's body suddenly shone brightly, and Su Xia couldn't open her eyes.

I don't know how long it took for the light to completely dissipate, and Su Cheng, who followed him all the way, fell to the ground again.

His face was as pale as Su Xia had never seen before.

"Congratulations to the host for helping the male protagonist to obtain the treasure, the reward will be drawn once."

"The progress of the task has reached 1%, please make persistent efforts!"