Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Rice Seeds Can't Survive in the End Times

    "These seeds are..." Su Xia was a little puzzled.

    "These..." Sister Chen curled her lips, "It was brought back by cadre Lei before, and it wasn't you who were on the mission at that time?"

    She said to herself, and then urged her to speak again, "Okay, don't even think about it. So much, hurry up and work."

    Su Xia was urged, and stopped talking too much, but picked up the hoe on the side and hoeed the ground.

    But there was another thing on my mind.

    In his own memory, Leiqie did not collect the seeds at all, but Sister Chen said that these seeds were brought by Leiqie.

    She raised her head slightly and suddenly noticed something.

    "My memory has been tampered with."

    "Your memory has been tampered with."

    The voices of the system and Su Xia sounded in her mind at the same time.

    Su Xia was stunned for a while, "It's Su Cheng..."

    Su Cheng said that he had awakened a spiritual power, and Leiqie was a lightning power, and after such a long period of contact, he didn't bother to do such a thing. That must be him.

    But why did Su Cheng do that?

    "System, can you restore my memory?" Su Xia asked softly.

    The system hesitated for a moment, "Yes..."

    Su Xia was overjoyed.

    The system said without hesitation, "I want 800 crystal cores."

    Su Xia, "Go away..."

    Not to mention she forgot, she still owes the system 998 crystal cores, and the previous blue one The color core has already been handed over to the system by her.

    The system is pitiful, "You can take credit."

    Su Xia, "...just some memories."

    The system was silent, and then added slowly, "I remember that you seemed to have completed some tasks during that time... Maybe there is a reward, but because you don't have memory... So the reward will be automatically forfeited."

    "In case of continuous promotion. What about two-level abilities~ That would cost more than 800 crystal cores..."

    Su Xia asked back, "Then why don't you keep the upgradeable abilities for yourself?

    " , "People can't use it..."

    It's just a bug that needs the crystal core to repair its own ability...

    Su Xia didn't answer, and he was a little hesitant.

    She was still hoeing the ground until the sun rose at noon, and then she sweated and said solemnly, "System, I have decided to make selfless dedication, and I am willing to earn this core for you, but you must promise me a condition."

    "What condition? ?"

    "Give me some rice seeds." The     system

    said, "...No, you are cheating!"     Su Xia sneered, "Don't you want the crystal nucleus?"     Her words hit the system's heart.     After a while, the system reluctantly said, "It's not impossible..."     Su Xia, "Don't talk nonsense." The     system, "..."     After a while, the system sighed, and the villain appeared in Su Xia. In front of Xia, where no one else could see, her fingertips pointed towards her forehead.     [The host's memory zombie is detected, and the memory is being restored for the host]     [ding——]     [The host's memory is being restored...]     As these words fell, Su Xia suddenly felt that everything was going backwards.