Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The Fifth Level Healing Power

    When he asked these words suddenly, Su Xia stammered, "What... what?"

    "I said, have you remembered all the memories of Xia Xia before?" Su Cheng repeated it again, in a calm tone. Revealing a bit of casual coldness, he lowered his eyes slightly, and his black broken hair was gently placed on his forehead, with a bit of indifference that others could not understand.

    The hearts of Su Xia and the system jumped at the same time.

    Su Xia pretended not to understand, "What are you talking about, why I don't understand..."

    When she said this, her eyes widened, innocent and blank, as if she really didn't understand.

    Su Cheng didn't give her almost, instead he approached Su Xia, looking at Su Xia with light brown eyes, his tone was slightly raised, "Xia Xia can restore my sealed memory and upgrade in such a short period of time... It must be because of this. The so-called system in your heart, right?"

    He said casually, and the two of them were far apart.

    The system suddenly said, "How could he know?"

    Su Xia remained calm, but her tone was tight, "You all know?"

    His eyes were always smiling, "Xia Xia, don't forget, I'm awake. Psychic powers."

    How is that possible?

    Didn't the system's psychic abilities say that it would shield Su Cheng?

    Why can Su Cheng hear it?

    "I don't know the specifics." The system's voice was deep, "According to the general principle, the system will indeed shield people with low strength."

    "There is only one possibility in the system's memory to cause this situation. Su Cheng's strength is stronger than mine." What did

    Su Cheng get in that blue spar?

    Its original guess was the memory of the ancestors, but seeing Su Cheng's situation, it suddenly became a little uncertain.

    If it is only the memory of the ancestors, how could Su Cheng have such strength?

    "Now that you know everything, what are you going to do?" Su Xia took a deep breath, and her tone finally became solemn.

    Although it was discovered early in the morning, Su Xia was still a little surprised.

    How could Su Cheng find out about her so quickly...

    Su Cheng had a bit of a smile on his lips, his tone was clear, but his movements were still elegant, "Xia Xia works hard to grow rice well, you don't have to worry about the rest. ."

    He spoke calmly, as if he didn't take this matter to heart at all.

    That's it?

    Su Xia was stunned.

    To her surprise, Su Cheng didn't ask her to settle the account...

    Su Xia pursed her lips, "This is my task, I will."

    After she finished speaking, she glanced at Su Cheng and saw that the other party didn't respond, and subconsciously turned towards him. He took a tentative step.

    Su Cheng didn't stop him.

    Her heart dropped suddenly, and then she left.

    Su Xia walked in a hurry and didn't notice at all, just after she left, a child-like person suddenly popped out from her back, until she changed shape.