Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Base Zombies?

    She looked at Su Cheng suddenly, and there was a trace of extremely complicated emotions in her eyes.

    But for some unknown reason, Su Cheng, who was meditating originally, also opened his eyes at this moment.

    A cold light flashed in his eyes.

    It was a pair of extremely cold eyes, and the tear mole at the corner of his eye added a bit of strangeness at this moment.

    Su Xia had never seen Su Cheng like this before, and she was taken aback for a moment.

    Su Cheng did not expect that the person in front of him would actually be Su Xia.

    He tilted his head, his black hair was scattered and casual, his long and narrow eyes added a bit of dignity and coldness, his lips were hooked, and he was about to speak.

    But the car suddenly braked forward.

    Su Xia was caught off guard and leaned forward uncontrollably.

    At a critical moment, a pair of slender and fair hands instantly wrapped around Su Xia's waist.

    An elegant and somewhat fatal voice sounded above her head, "Why? Xia Xia is so active today?" The

    young man's voice was so narrow that Su Xia was stunned, and then hurriedly pushed him away, "Listen. Let me explain..."

    Su Cheng in the plot doesn't seem to like being contacted actively, and she just...

    Su Xia burst into tears, what wrong did she do?

    She was a little flustered, and suddenly found that the expression of the young man who was smiling just now faded, "Huh?" The calm

    voice already brought a bit of coolness.

    Su Xia, "..."

    She shut her mouth wisely.

    The curtain of the military vehicle was lifted at this time, and Leiqie's cold face also appeared at this time, "Arrived." Arrived

    ?

    base?

    Su Xia blinked, looked at Su Cheng's face, made sure he didn't react, and got out of the car first.

    When I got out of the car, I saw Su Yan who was waiting on the side.

    When Su Yan saw her, she stepped forward and grabbed Su Xia's hand, "Xia Xia, let's go, I'll take you to see our base." When

    she said these words, her eyes revealed a little bit. Bright.

    A strangeness flashed in Su Xia's heart, she quietly pulled out her hand, and then raised her eyes to look in front of her.

    The entrance is the tall building.

    According to the book, it is only the fourth year of the end of the world, but the level of development here, if not because it is built underground and has no plants, it can even be said that the buildings in the present world are similar.

    This is... the base?

    Su Xia was a little surprised.

    Su Yan looked at her and said proudly, "Xia Xia, although you have lost all your memories for so long, I can tell you that this is where you used to live."

    Because it is the daughter of the owner of the base, Even without supernatural abilities, Su Xia's treatment was the best in the entire base from the very beginning, which indirectly caused many people in the base to be dissatisfied with her, and this dissatisfaction even continued until Su Yan returned and she ran away from home.