Meeting Them [Copy-Pasted]

I stared at him, feeling a light shiver go down my spine as the wind blew past us both. It seemed like it would rain soon.

How poetic.

"So, you finally got the guts to run away, I see?"

"Well haven't you got an attitude."

"Quiet, I could leave you out here to die on your own. And honestly, I would! But then Slender would have my head on a platter.. So, follow me!" Before I even had the chance to react, he'd grabbed my wrist and began dragging me deeper and deeper into the forest.

The police sirens slowly faded into the background noise and the sound of the leaves crushing under our steps as we ran.

I distantly recalled hearing my father barking out harsh orders for the cops to find me.

After what seemed like ages to me, we reached a fancy looking mansion. If it wasn't for the odd location and the obviously rotten roof with mold all over it, you'd think some internet celebrity lived here. It seemed in a pretty decent condition, after all.

"Don't stare, come inside! The others have been dying to meet you! And I've been dying for some good dinner."

I snorted at his obliviousness of how insane the situation was in my eyes and just entered the mansion, choosing to take the risk of possibly being murdered on my first step in.

The brightness of room inside almost blinded me. I was squinting so hard I could swear my eye would pop out of its socket any moment now. That was painfully annoying.

"Lowkey expected you lived in some dark corner like a vampire or some shit, judging by how pale you are."

"Keep those thoughts to yourself, Heart."

"You wish."

....

I quickly ducked as a knife was thrown right where my throat used to be, taking a note of the other occupants of the room.

"YOU SWORE YOU WOULDN'T COME NEAR ME, REMEMBER?! SO WHY, PRAY TELL, DID YOU SHOW UP IN MY ROOM, UNANNOUNCED, AT TWO IN THE FUCKING MORNING?! TO ATTEMPT TO MURDER ME AGAIN!? IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO?!" The tall brunet with a rather scarred face was screaming hysterically at a slightly shorter jet black haired male, who's face was absolutely demolished. His mouth was torn open on both sides and his eyelids were burnt off, leaving nasty burn marks behind themselves, his eyes blown wide as he smiled insanely wide.

"Boys! We talked about this. Liu, off of Jeff! And Jeff, leave Liu alone! Or else I'm going to tell Nina your new dorm's location, again." A masked brunet yelled from the corner of the room. What, was he their babysitter or something?

"Fuck no. Fine, have it your way, party pooper! It's not like I wanted to see your ugly face anyway!"

Liu had to take a deep breath at that statement, finally turning the other way and leaving the room silently. Jeff followed soon after, alas, in the opposite direction.

"Hey, Tim! I'm back! And I brought back the girl Slendy was talking about!" Toby swayed a bit on his feet, putting a hand on his forehead in overexaggeration as he sighed loudly. "Oh, it was such a tough job, I tell you! Why couldn't have someone else handled this.."

"You have no place to complain, you quite literally volunteered to take this job. You brought this upon yourself."

"Mean!"

"It's just the truth."

They were bickering for far too long now. I was starting to grow bored.

"Hey!"

The attention of both males had turned to me as I stopped their little jab session.

"Hey. You're gonna have to be more quiet and respectful around here if you'd like to survive more than a day. Two, at best."

"Very encouraging"

"That's what I was talking about."

"As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted by you two, this is Black Heart. She's new around here!"

"Should I get Slenderman or will you?" 'Tim' had asked, turning his attention back to the TV show he seemed to be watching. It was in a language I couldn't recognize.

"We can tell him later! After all, he's a very busy man.. I'm sure he'd appreciate some alone time!" Toby quickly confronted, grabbing onto my wrist once again and dragging me to the opposite end of the room with himself.

"I'm gonna tell him!" That same black haired kid from earlier yelled from the door on the right side of the room, before running off in a direction.

"Jeff, what the fuck! Come back, you're not telling him!" Toby yelled, running out the door while dragging me behind himself.

"MAKE ME!" 'Jeff' yelled, running up a staircase and tripping on the top step, cursing as Toby tackled him.

Thankfully, he'd let go of my wrist before going up the stairs and throwing himself on the other guy, but he'd left me all on my own in the middle of a small room with lots of children's toys and.. rather disturbing drawings littering the rotting walls.

"Miss!"

I turned to the source of the voice, my eyes widening slightly as a blood stained little girl approached me.

"Can I help you, little one?" I smiled warmly at her, internally debating if I should ask about the blood.

"Don't call me that. My name is Sally!" She latched onto my leg, squeezing so hard I could feel my blood circulation stop.

"Ouch! That is my bad, but there's no need to take it out on my leg??"

"Tell me your name!"

"It's Black Heart! Now let go!" I hissed, shoving the girl off my body.

"You're funny!" She giggled to further express her statement. "Do you want to come play with me and my friend? Her name is Lazari! I'm sure she wouldn't mind another prey!"

"Prey?!"

A blood curdling scream came from behind the both of us.

"We're playing tag! She said it's time to start running!"

It took us over half an hour to finally exhaust the demon that was chasing us. I could swear that this Sally had dragged me all the way around the forest by the end of the game. Thankfully, after the 30 minutes mark passed, we entered the mansion once again. I practically threw myself onto the nearest couch.

I could feel my heart stopping as the demon, too, walked through the front door and.. Shifted into a child??

"We ran for 30 minutes straight from that?? "

"You got an issue with Lazari?" Tim turned my direction, and even though I couldn't see his face behind the white mask, I could practically feel his gaze burning holes into mine.

"No, I do not." I replied, turning away to thank whatever god is out there, if any, that I hadn't opened my mouth further about Lazari.

"..I could have sworn she was just here when I left her! Purple hoodie, blonde hair, about 5 foot.. Ah! There she is! I told you!" Toby seemed to be talking with someone as he walked back into the room.

"I see."

"Hey, Heart!"

I looked up to meet Toby's eyes, spotting a tall, faceless man standing beside him.

"Hello Mr. Slendy!" Lazari greeted with a small smile, looking back as the attention seemed to have shited back to me.

"Pleasure to see you, Lazari. Hello to you too, Sally." He'd bowed down to the two youngens, in response to Lazari's greeting and Sally's wave. "I'm thrilled to see you here, too, Heart."

I swallowed thickly, clutching the couch's cushions tightly beneath my fingers as the Slenderman addressed me. Wasn't he just a myth..

"My sincerest apologies, it was not my intention to break into your mansion-"

"What are you talking about? Your presence is welcome here. We've been waiting for you, actually." He interrupted me, taking a step closer as if testing the waters.

I tried to keep my cool, relaxing my hand against the couch as I looked up at his head.

"Is that the newbie? She's cool! She gave me a real adrenaline boost earlier, you know?! She runs much faster than Jeff and Toby combined together!" Lazari exclaimed, shaking off her hands a bit.

"Thank you." I smiled a bit, hoping the mask wouldn't give away my joy too much.

"See, Slender?? I told you my judgement is to be trusted! She'd fit right in with the rest of us!" Toby smiled with pride, turning to face Slenderman.

"I suppose you are right. I owe you an apology for doubting your capabilities. However, sicne we're a bit short on clean dorm rooms, she will have to share a room with you until further notice."

"What?!" Toby's happy facade quickly fell. "Why mine!"

"Would you trust her with Jeff, then?"

"Point taken."

"That's what I thought."

In front of what was, supposedly, Toby's room, we were just about to walk inside, before someone ran past me, pushing me to the floor.

"MOVE!" The person yelled, another person soon tailing right after the first one, stepping on my hand.

"Fuck, if that wasn't the warmest greeting I've received."

"Don't worry about them, they'll warm up to you! Eventually.. If you're lucky!"

"Well thank you for reassuring me!" I said with sarcasm, rolling my eyes as no hand was offered to help me stand up.

"Get off the floor, I do happen to own two beds you know! You don't have to sleep on the ground like a dog."

"What is wrong with you!?" I exclaimed, getting up and following Toby into his room. He did, indeed, have a second bed. Right next to his one.

"Where do I begin?" He laughed, taking the left bed as I threw myself on the right one.

Closing my eyes, I took a moment to recall what the fuck lead me up to this moment.

So much for that, because as soon as I even got to Glo, I lost consciousness.

"Hey.."

....

"Wakey wakey.."

Was someone calling for me?..

"WAKE UP!"