A 'Me, Myself, And I' Day. [Rushed-?]

I sat up, looking around the room.

Once I saw that Toby was nowhere to be seen, I smirked as I grabbed my stuff and started getting ready.

"I'm having a me day before I tell Gloria what I've been doing."

Once I had everything, I put on my sweatshirt and slowly went to the door.

I slowly made my way out and down the stairs, making sure I don't fuck it up like last time.

"Heart?" A familiar voice called from behind me, and I almost fell backwards down the stairs as I turned around.

"Wh- Toby, you numbnut, you almost made me fall down the stairs a SECOND time!" I shouted, still holding the railing as if my life depended on it. And it probably did, to be honest..-

"And why are you out of bed? I had to argue for like an hour just to get you back in your own bed as long as I watched over you." He asked, seemingly annoyed at me as he stood on top of the stairs.

"Well, if you must know, I'm going out for a me day, now if you don't mind... I'm gonna go back to doing that." I mumbled, pulling myself back up and continuing down the stairs as I heard his footsteps behind me.

"No, you're not. You're going back to bed, especially with you being on the news." He argued, still following me as I made my way to the front doors.

"I will be fine, I'm not a princess, and certainly not your princess." I muttered, turning to face him once I got to the door.

"Sure you are, and if you must go, I'll come with you! I mean, I did save you from your family...~" He encouraged, putting his hands together and getting closer to my face.

"Your seriously gonna play that card every time you don't get your way? Pathetic." I refused, pushing my hand on his face.

"Oh come on!" He pleaded, moving my hand away.

"No. I am having my own day, I won't get cau-"

"'Won't get caught' you said that when we went to the convenience store, I smell bullshit."

"Oh, come on! You don't need to be following me all day every day like a damn puppy!"

"I mean..."

"No."

I turned away and started walking away from the mansion, but not before looking back and seeing his sad excuse for a sad face.

I held up my middle finger as I slowly made my way out of the forest.

-

After a couple of minutes, I made it out and started walking around thinking of what to do.

I stuffed my hands in my pocket and felt something that wasn't mine.