Everyone's Insane Here-..

*CRASH*

"You little bitch!"

"Oh you..."

We both ran down to the kitchen and stopped just in the doorway.

"What the-" I mumbled to myself as I saw a fight between two people, and some other people crowded around them.

The two people fighting were screaming, and some of the others were cheering-.

"What in th-"

"Hush, you have your phone on you right?"

"Yeah, why?" I responded to Toby, feeling my pocket for my phone.

"Record this shit." He said flatly.

"What??" I mumbled, now opening the camera app.

"Record it, it'll be funny to watch later."

"Of course..."

I started recording the mess in front of me.

"Oh, you want to try me?!"

"Why fuckin' not."

I almost immediately recognized both males; Jeff and the Tim guy. Great.

Jeff took out his knife and immediately hurled it.

Can I predict how this is going to go? Yes, yes I can. And of course, the other guy dodged it and threw himself on top of Jeff.

"Get off of me!"

"Hell no!!"

Now the small crowd was riled up, and I could have sworn I saw some people betting..-

High-school fights, but with knives and shit? Why am I not surprised-.

'Should I stop this?' I thought to myself, before shaking my head and continued recording until...

"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Aand there it is, I stopped recording and fumbled with my phone for a second before turning behind me.

"Uh- We had nothing to do with this, they started this on their own." I said, now hiding my phone behind my back.

"Yep, it wasn't me this time Slender!" Toby added, and I looked at him confused.

"This ti-" I tried to ask, but he hit me in the arm before I could finish.

"Now... JEFF, TIM."