A Psycho Family?

"Yeah, she's honestly cool- We talked a while!"

I had opened the doors to see some of the others from before, including Toby, Clockwork, and... Wait- Who's that?

I decided to eavesdrop, and apparently they were talking about me-.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"She can't be that cool-."

"She is, I swear."
"And I think she would make a great-"

"Uh... Clock?"

"Hm?"

"She's behind you."

Shit.

"Wh- OH-"

"Heyyy-" I waved, slowly coming out from behind the door.

"Sorry.." I added as I got closer to the small group.

"It's fine BH." Clockwork sighed.

"Uh.. Who-?" I mumbled, now pointing slightly at the mysterious person.

And I figured out who it was-.

"I'm EJ."

"..Black Heart."

To be honest, I was starting to get used to the new 'name', I liked it better than my old one..

Plus, it seemed to fit in with the other weird names I've heard today-

"Alright then." He murmured, before looking back at Clockwork.

"See, I told you she was cool."

"Eh... Agree to dissagree."

"Anywayss, I've gotta go." Clockwork said as she started walking towards the front doors.

"Where?" I questioned, wondering where in the world she was going.

"Heh, I can bring you if you want?" She asked once she got to the door, looking back at me.

"Eh, why not? Got nothing else to do."

"Alright then!"

And like that, I was out the door again.

"...So, where are we going exactly?" I asked, following behind her like a lost puppy because I didn't know where the hell I was going.

"You'll see~" She spoke, almost in a singing voice, not looking back at me once.

Soon she took off running, and I ran after her. I felt around in my sweatshirt pocket to find my cutter was still in there, good..