Family Fun Night? Why not.

I slowly open my eyes to see Toby standing over me, and I kick my leg up and it hits him where the sun doesn't shine from what I heard-.

"Morning sleepyhead!"

"Don't FUCKING DO THAT!"

"You need to get up."

"Why?"

"Slender wants us all in the living room, and that doesn't exclude you."

"Fuck you."

"You're a Proxy now, you live in this hellhole like the rest of us, your coming!"

"No!"

Before I knew it, he was pulling me against my will out of the room, but damn was he strong-.

He was literally pulling me kicking and screaming, and I wasn't having it.

"I'm not gonna be stuck in a room with who knows how many of y'all! No way in hell!!"

"Black Heart, come on!"

"NO!"

-

I was now standing in front of the living room, a whole crowd of people trying to shove each other to get inside, Jesus there were too many people...

"Uh..."

"This is-"

"Don't. Say it... Normal?"

"Yep."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"Wow, I thought you would be, you've been here for... What? A week?"

"Shut up."

After a few minutes, we found a spot on the floor, crowded by what felt like 20 million people.

"Alright!" Slennuts spoke, and all of the others fell silent after a few seconds.

"You might be wondering why I brought you all out here."

"No shit!"

Some of the others snickered, while others just groaned loudly, and I just kept my head on my knees.

"I'll just get to the point, we're going to have a 'family fun night', and I've set up different games and such, we have a karaoke machine, and you all can have fun together... Or whatever." He added, and the entire room became a groan-fest, while Toby, who was now sitting beside me, seemed excited.

"And no one is excluded in this, you're all here to have 'fun'."

"We can barely even fit in here, how in fucks name do you expect us to have fun like this?! There was a damn line to get in here! I think some others are even still in the hallway, not sure." I heard from behind me, and I look to see Jeff behind me.

Soon there were people getting up, and arguing could be heard by most of the people.