Christmas Chaos

(Warning, this was created on mobile instead of PC, be warned :'D)

-

After my birthday passed, everybody started getting ready for Christmas, and I was a bit excited about it to be honest, even though I had no ideas to get anyone anything.

As a early Christmas gift, Toby had gotten me a 'Christmas' nightgown, which I thanked him for, since I needed something new to sleep in.

But the day had finally arrived, Christmas morning.

I was a bit nervous because I couldn't get anyone anything, but I was hopeful.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Toby standing not even two inches away from my face, and I just smacked him.

"Black Heart, it's Christmas!" He exclaimed, bouncing a bit.

"No shit, Sherlock. I'm getting up, I'm getting up.." I muttered under my breath, pulling myself up off of my bed.

"I'm wearing this, what time is it anyway?" I asked while digging in the nightstand for my facial gear, and he scratched his head a bit.

"...Six AM."
"WHAT?!"
"We get up early!"
"I didn't even get up this early for school!"
"..So?"

I just stared at him for a minute, before grabbing my mask and throwing it at him.

"Hey!-"
"If you ever wake me up this early again, I will shove my box cutter so FAR up your a-"

Before I could finish my threat the door cracked open a bit, and a hand came through waving us out.

"...You all are weird as shit, let's go." I muttered, rolling my eyes and putting on my mask and eyepatch.

"Heyy, that's rude." Toby complained, putting his hand to his forehead, truing to be dramatic.

"Fuck rude, I'm getting presents!" I smirked, pulling on his arm as we ran down the stairs.

"Whoa-" I mumbled as I saw a wrapping paper mountain, and all of the others either opening, or messing around with their presents.

"..Did I get anything?" I asked quietly, looking at Toby.

"I don't know, why don't you have a look?" He responded, pushing me a bit.

I saw a small pile of presents untouched, and I slowly walked over to them and examined them to find out that, yes, they were all mine!

My eyes lit up a bit and I started unwrapping them.

Inside the various presents, there was a knife, a new mask and eyepatch, a phone case with a picture attached to it with tape, a old family picture that looks like it was taken straight out of my and Toby's room, a old camera, a large thing of purple hair dye, a couple clothes, and a couple of Melanie Martinez CD's Vinyl's, a record player, and merch.

"I-is this all for me?" I asked hesitantly, while looking up at Toby.

"Of course, who else would it be for?" He chuckled, and I just smiled under my mask.

"Best. Christmas. Ever!" I beamed, and threw everything into one of the bags.

"What else do you guys do today?" I asked, pulling my present bag over my shoulder.

"Watch a shit ton of children's Christmas specials and stuff, stay in, and at dinner time it's a huge Christmas feast." He replied calmly, and I practically threw myself on him.

"Holidays sound fucking fun here!" I exclaimed, before pulling myself off of Toby, and hugged my bag full of stuff.

"Also, who got who what?"
"We recently started doing this thing, you have to guess-."
"...Guess?"
"Yep."
"..Fantastic."